Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My brothers and i are head over heels involved with warhammer! i have been trying to find other people who like it. its one of those glue together and paint models tabletop games. if you do, what army do you collect?:D
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol, yup a while back, but im pretty sure it was a bit before your time. ever heard of Squats?
Posted
I like Warhammer! I collect..... Space Marines: Blood Angels and Da Orks! But, I've run out of paint, so I'm gonna have to buy some more..... :)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol, dint think u would av ask one of the older ones in games workshop
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ah the Squats... I wish they were still out... I guess no one remembers the Chaos Dwarves either.

I collect Warhammer 40,000 , The Eldar in fact. Very good at painting I am... thinkin' about getting the LOTR Warhammer, or maybe some Wood Elves for Warhammer.[/SIZE]:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ah the Squats... I wish they were still out... I guess no one remembers the Chaos Dwarves either.

I collect Warhammer 40,000 , The Eldar in fact. Very good at painting I am... thinkin' about getting the LOTR Warhammer, or maybe some Wood Elves for Warhammer.[/SIZE]:D [/B][/QUOTE]
I collect Warhammer 40,000, but I'm not that good at painting..... I'm total crap at painting them actually..... I suck at it..... :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
I collect Warhammer 40,000, but I'm not that good at painting..... I'm total crap at painting them actually..... I suck at it..... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ahh, n00b painters :p ... just practice dude![/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the game is **** now though, when i used to play iy it was much cooler, theres wierd rules now and stuff, its not worth it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]the game is **** now though, when i used to play iy it was much cooler, theres wierd rules now and stuff, its not worth it. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well it's alright for me, because I've never played the original one. But I still agree that the rules are a bit tough, and wierd and stuff, it takes you for ages to learn how to play the game. :(
Posted
I have never actually played the game, but I collect pieces and paint. Suprisingly I am good at painting. I suck at every other art besides Drama...but boy can I paint! I have tons of em lining my walls. Yeah I love it..even tho I don't play it...lol :D
Posted
I agree!:D I had to read the rule book at lest 3 times over just to be able to play a decent game. duo, what army do you collect? is it 40k?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
*points to avvy* love warhammer!!! especially the Tau . . . to bad i cant afford the $100 to get an army started. .I have zilch warhammer stuff, I go to library and hire out white dwarf though. But I have been to brisbane and visited a games workshop! Man they're games tables are sweet. They have over 20 different armies all proffessionally painted and stuff. .:drool: I need to get a job to earn some cash. .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]*points to avvy* love warhammer!!! especially the Tau . . . to bad i cant afford the $100 to get an army started. .I have zilch warhammer stuff, I go to library and hire out white dwarf though. But I have been to brisbane and visited a games workshop! Man they're games tables are sweet. They have over 20 different armies all proffessionally painted and stuff. .:drool: I need to get a job to earn some cash. . [/B][/QUOTE]

I collect Da Orks! and Space Marines: Blood Angels. I have a box of 8 Da Orks: Stormboyz, and 1 Space Marines: Blood Angels.

Too bad now, I'm broke, zilch, nothin' in y pockets anymore. But, I'm getting a paperboy job! :D $50 a round!

I've never been to Games Workshop before. :( What's it like? I mean, are they're shelves jam-packed full of figures and that? :excited:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
i started playing again 4 a while when GOrkamorka was released, i spent bout £80 and built this 2ft long truck, i was so proud, they wrote special rulez for it n everything, then one of guys that works there built one almost the same size as the board with 5 storys high, i was all like '...............'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...