OtakuBoards

Proof That God Wants You Happy

Raiha

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Describe a thing, or things [not people] that you have deemed proof that God or any other Higher Power wants you to be happy.

For example my band practice was canceled so I shimmied on over to the local Prolific Oven bakery. It has free Wi Fi. I bought a cream puff that I discovered was advertised as mini but was still the size of my plate. I have a cup of steaming Earl Gray and get to re-fill it as often as I care to.

What do you consider the ultimate happiness? No warm guns or beer please. Try to be at least vaguely original.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Sleeping outside on the warm summer grass while using someone as a pillow or cuddle object. And not the short grass that pokes you either! The long kind that bends just right when you lay on it...

Karate. This is God's gift to an undeserving me. Also friends.

Wandering through the school building at the end of exams because you have nothing better to do.

[color=royalblue][size=1]

An evening of love-making with my lovely girlfriend. Or just being with her. She's, as they say, a real peach. I am very much in love.

Also.

Going out to a really good local music show with my friends.
[/color][/size]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Just as Zen has said, doing things/messing around with my boyfriend. Non-dirty or dirty thoughts is up to you, seeing as how we probably do them both anyway, lol.

No matter what we do, everything always seems to be fun. I mean, hey, gotta spend time with my fiance, right?

That or going clubbing with my girl-friends and dancing so good that apparently I scare boys away because they are too frightened or can't dance good enough with me.

Go figure.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]