OtakuBoards

The Substance Thread: Substance-Induced Thoughts [M (for Mature)]

Mr. Maul

[COLOR=Red]I don't go on the computer drunk or high...let alone the internet. I usually just wait it out and watch a movie or something like that.

BTW, The Empire Strikes Back when stoned is just so...surreal. Like, REALLY surreal. Especially when you get to the part when Luke is on Dagobah...[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've been smoking some indica heavy weed for about 5 hours straight and I just finished another bowl. Thought I'd give this thread a try. =3

10:26- Start writing this message
10:30- deciding if it would be smart for me to smoke some more
10:32- Giggles about something she heard on Loveline
10:33- Runs out of things to say

I'd like to note, that when I'm high I try to be more elloquent then usual. However it takes forever for me to word each sentence just right, not to mention that my fingers and hands are shakey. Damn hands.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a lot of substance-induced stuff on my journal. The mod moved my poem over to the lit forum. So go there and check it out. Also people have been posting about their experiences after the fact, so I feel there's nothing wrong with posting stuff that's a bit older. If there mod doesn't like that, then I guess I'l have to make another thread which isn't just about "at the moment" experience. I feel that prose posts like these belong here, since it is just about the general experience and is nothing "literary":

dxm tonight, for the first time in 2 years (my last experience with it was my most hard drug experience i've ever had).

i didn't want to fear it any longer.

what a night.

now i remember that delirious feeling, once again. it almost feels like opiate sickness, vaguely, with that vague nausea, that detatchedness.

walking on the streets of bismarck, in the middle of the night, neon-lit, gazing at statues that seemed as if they would just come alive.

meeting dolli (unsure of how her name is actually spelled), a homeless, christian lady, who spoke of god, the maker of the universe, this supposed patriarch of these exulted apes.

she spoke of jesus, i asked of other spiritual men, and why they didn't matter, and jesus was all that mattered.

she said these other spiritual men were in hell.

i laughed, because it was preposterous, and said she was wrong. absolutely wrong.

she asked if i'd ever read the bible; i asked if she'd ever read any vedic scriptures.

ganesha sahasranama, i said to her. shiva sahasranama, i said to her.

do you know who cerastes is? i asked her.

she didn't know

a healing-snake, i said.

are you just a ghost in the machine? i asked her. are you just a machine in the ghost?

told her we had a different perspective.

she asked if i went to church. i told her my body was a church, a holy vessel, traveling in this existence.

told her that i honestly, really hoped heaven was there for her, that i wished her the best.

told her about megadeth, dave mustaine, a christian.

she said no one should ever put a drug in themselves, that it destroyed them.

i told her that when looking at the brain, we find that it is made up of systems which produce plant-like biochemicals, such as in the endorphin system or the endocannibinol system, that these systems evolved, at least partially, through our consumption of psychoactive substances.

she talked about seattle, i talked of drake, a synaesthesete. synaesthesia, the mixing of the senses, tasting of colors and touch that becomes colors in the vision, a concept she had trouble grasping.

walking away from that corner, like walking away in a movie, spun on the reels of the cosmic gossamer, i told lacey that at least she had goodness in her heart. who am i to tell someone what to believe or what to think?

this discordian payment of a moment, just coming off of melting on the apartment floor alongside lacey, just after tripping balls.

i talked to jack's mom while i was way out there, let her unload whatever words she felt necessary, felt her presence quite astutely, and jack on the phone, felt him quite astutely. he could feel me. i could feel him giving me a hug. i could see the room he was in, feel his moments.

called jay, too, before it set in, told him what molecule i was seeing. told him to wish me a good trip. could feel him intimately the whole time.

realizations of just how much we rely on each other to be one another.

tongue jutting out of mouth, feeling serpentine,

the feeling of constant motion, as lacey drove about the streets, numb legs, some hits of cannabis mixing with the psychedelic, dissolutive, stoned-drunk feeling, and walking like a robot frozen in space into her car over many occasions.

dxm, most certainly an opiate, no denying, no doubt, i could feel it, that's what it was. a strangely devised building of molecular architecture hitting into my awareness and making me live, nmda receptions from the tuning ebbs of consciousness.

here, in this matrix.

white light in shut eyes, healing cries and feeling as if my consciousness is spinning around me, feeling like i'm crawling on the ground as the snake, eyes bulging out of head,

i feel purified, i feel wonderful, what amazing moments those were. intense.

free.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I took a half an eighth of shrooms, & it was great for a while, but I keep crying, & I am scared that it will never go away, & my boyfriend has not been answering his phone.

I pretty much just want this to be over.

But we recorded it all, & the part of me that still understand what is normal is telling me that that is a good thing.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I took a half an eighth of shrooms, & it was great for a while, but I keep crying, & I am scared that it will never go away, & my boyfriend has not been answering his phone.

I pretty much just want this to be over.

But we recorded it all, & the part of me that still understand what is normal is telling me that that is a good thing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

The fungi consciousness is helping you do some emotional work, but you don't seem to understand. I know. My first experience was very intensely emotional.

Do not be afraid. They are an ally, and they will teach you if you listen with open mind and heart. It will end.

Om shanti/ om shakti,

Love is the law, love under will.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]So

I drink for the first time in like, a month & a half. At a party. So naturally, the cops show up.

It was terrifying, & thank God, we somehow managed to leave.

So yeah, I'm shaken up.

But ya, so like, I'm ridiculously inebriated at the moment. It took me a few times to spell that word correctly. As well as the rest of these words.

I love college kinda.

OH whoops, I accidentally didn't make this the right color. MY BAD.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]edit

Okay, & now I'm high, & it's CRAYYYYYZAYYYYYYYY.

No, but yeah. I've lost sense of everything I'm doing, & it's a-okay.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
I laid in Nature's arms, upon the Earth, at first saddled in sadness. Then Coyote gave me a dragonseed for my fertile, much-needing soil--and I let Her fog take me away. Indescribable: away, away, away from babylon. The Coyote let me lay in His lap, and with His hands of creation and destruction He got rid of the excessive yuck permeating in my face. All those grabby, wrong-feeling energy flow places were touched and revoked, as much as possible. I cried out in pain sometimes, a storm of eyewater-- sometimes I veered away from His Healer's paws, but remained my strength long as I could, until I could take no more of it.

O resting softly in a forest just a few ways away from the urban marionette dance of 10-7 dime grime jobs. O away from the helter-skelter. I needed this break.

Disappearing. Dispersing. Sweet surrender to this moment.

He looks into my eyes--they're pins, blue-green iris, with yellow-grey around the pins, like an eternal sunshine pupil. O it all melts away, and I fly on fog.

I read a book, and think of these trees all around me; do they find some honor, at least, in being made into books of wisdom, their beautiful flesh changed into pick and parcel of human words--so meaningless to a tree, but can't they feel what we read from their flesh--some iota of it? O these words we writ upon their flesh, O forgive us this pain. We know not what we do, and say it so loudly boldly.

O if you walk a little ways away from this hill I rest upon, there's a wounded young Redwood hit by a human truck. Before we came here, we stopped and paid it homage, seeing if it had any branches bent and barely hanging onto as arms of its life--from ye I will make a wand, you'll see.

O this hill I can see their bulldozers have destroyed it more and more. In my mind I can just see it--being no more, being destroyed, more urban area like some wildland human virus. There's so many of us, so many of us, so many of us. . .Abraham's covenant was no lie.

I leave a part of myself there, and always, everywhere. This is the mark of my spirit. Remember me, O, as I remember you.

• 5 months later...