OtakuBoards

The Substance Thread: Substance-Induced Thoughts [M (for Mature)]

Mr. Maul

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray]Welcome to the thread where you post any and all substance-induced thoughts, regardless of how incoherent they may be.

Marihuanna, Alkey-hall, pills, and any other consciousness-enhancing substance you could possibly conjure up in your mortal mind, are more than welcome.

Imagine [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=60276%5BB"]The Padded Room Party[/URL], only where everyone is listening to their chemical conscience.

Currently, I am thoroughly intoxicated ("pissed," as my friends across the pond would call it.) off of the wondrous elixir known as Southern Comfort (aka, SoCo), as well as a little killer (aka, that sticky-icky, aka, weed, aka, ganja, aka, whatever-you-want-to-call-it)... And it is pretty amazing.

Now, some of you may be thinking, "Mr. Maul, how can you type so well when you are clearly sloshed out of your mind?" Well, my friend, the answer is fairly clear: I use Firefox, therefore, I have spell check built in (which makes me sound much less like a dumbass). That, and the fact that I'm fairly OCD (even when I'm drunk).

So yeah, I'm listening to music right now, and it's pretty awesome.

Feel free to post away in this thread, because I know that I'm not the only one who browses with booze (or any other drug).

PS: I have a feeling that this thread is going to quickly be close'd, despite the fact that I'm fairly certain it violates no rules.

Post-post script: It took me a half of one hour to type this tiny post.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]I very rarely post on OB when I'm drunk/other. After I have had an adult beverage or two I go straight to YouTube, watch a bunch of old TV shows, and then fall asleep. My years on OB have given me tremendous patience for some of our less.... [i]awesome[/i] members. I would hate to see the kind of replies I would write to some people if I had some whiskey in my system.

More likely than not I'd sound just like Raiha.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Shy][SIZE=1]My years on OB have given me tremendous patience for some of our less.... [I]awesome[/I'] members.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I'm glad you're able to put up with me so well.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote][SIZE=1]More likely than not I'd sound just like Raiha.[/SIZE][/quote][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I don't get it.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]Nice thread.

My brother found some weed he'd stashed under his floor and smoked it with me before he went to the hospital. It was probably a silly idea but my brother is the funniest man alive when stoned.

...Or maybe he's not and I just have the giggles.[/size]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I believe I have only ever been on the internet once while under any influence. It was on a forum called SadFace (which is actually a very happy forum!), & I posted a silly thread about my drunkenness. Here are some quotables:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[QUOTE][b]a) whoops
b) whoops

i went out
at like
fucikgn 5:00
& now i'm here

wwwwwwwwwwwwhoosp[b]omg i hope htis is funny when i 'm sober[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](it was)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE]
nope not at all
i gifve up no my [b] [color=green[ czu im' bad ta it
omg iths is not good sry[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"](normally when I type on this forum I use [/SIZE][/COLOR][B][COLOR="Green"]this font.[/COLOR][/B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"].. but it was too difficult)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE]k i'm drunk & going oiut to ginner haha ginner i meant diner i mean dinner whoops
i'm hungry
bye friends
i'll see youlater (:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]
Erm... yes.

Anyway, next time I'm inebriated, I'll come to this thread, & it will be a jolly good (& comprehensible, I promise) time. Usually I type very well drunk... I had to write a term paper on a very wasted Cinco de Mayo & did very well.

Also, I love SoCo.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This thread makes me think of this lolcat image:

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-cats-in-pots.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
As for posting when one is high or drunk or whatever, it's not something that has happened with me. The only time I've been out of my mind was after surgery a few times when I was loaded up on pain meds. I didn't have access to the Internet at the time.

It's probably just as well since I understand, from friends and family, that I swear like a pirate when I'm loopy on pain meds. lol[/FONT][/COLOR]

[font="tahoma][size=1]I've never had a bad case of PWI, (posting while intoxicated) but if I did it would probably be something like this....

[center][IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/sharma3361/funny/Drunk.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Especially wit a few shots of rasberry vodka (and I'm doing it legally! Lame I know) so therefore, i'd be out for the night. And yes on occasion, I do smoke a little pot. Yes I know, bad pumpkin bad. But I never said I was a role model. Just a pure heavenly goddess that everyone should whorship, that's all.[/font][/size]

[quote name='Mr. Maul][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray]PS: I have a feeling that this thread is going to quickly be close'd, despite the fact that I'm fairly certain it violates no rules.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]Wut? And miss out on the dumb stuff people will post when wasted? :blulaugh:

[size=1]I just remembered something funny.

Allamorph sent me a conversation I had with him on AIM when I was drunk. I decided to paste a few bits...

ScarySpaceGoat (10:47:35 PM): Don't push me biznith ¬_¬
ScarySpaceGoat (10:47:40 PM): ****#
Allamorph (10:47:52 PM): You are smashed....
ScarySpaceGoat (10:47:53 PM): nevermind that last word, I can't even remember what it's meant t b
ScarySpaceGoat (10:47:58 PM): no I'm not
Allamorph (10:48:00 PM): ....and I am laughing really hard.
ScarySpaceGoat (10:48:06 PM): Your face.
Allamorph (10:48:11 PM): My face is laughing really hard.
Allamorph (10:48:26 PM): At you.
ScarySpaceGoat (10:48:28 PM): Your face is a...
ScarySpaceGoat (10:48:31 PM): ...willy.
Allamorph (10:48:31 PM): 'Cause you're SO drunk.
ScarySpaceGoat (10:48:32 PM): XD
ScarySpaceGoat (10:48:35 PM): Yeaaah mate.
ScarySpaceGoat (10:48:37 PM): I mean no.
ScarySpaceGoat (10:48:43 PM): I meant yeah mateto the other thing

Allamorph (10:54:00 PM): Thing thingimmy, thing thingimmy, thing thing, ther-oo.
ScarySpaceGoat (10:54:10 PM): shhhhh
Allamorph (10:54:17 PM): PINEAPPLE
ScarySpaceGoat (10:54:20 PM): I need to writ ethis RPG post
Allamorph (10:54:43 PM): Oh, right. That's going to turn out masterful.

Allamorph (10:56:40 PM): You're too drunk.
ScarySpaceGoat (10:56:46 PM): yo saucy beast
ScarySpaceGoat (10:56:49 PM): aaah you*
ScarySpaceGoat (10:56:52 PM): that came out so bad
Allamorph (10:56:58 PM): orly?
ScarySpaceGoat (10:57:07 PM): that's a name

Allamorph (11:02:09 PM): Shall I force it out of you, then?
Allamorph (11:02:17 PM): I can be a real *** if I wanna be.
ScarySpaceGoat (11:02:25 PM): You're not an arse
ScarySpaceGoat (11:02:27 PM): you're a willy
Allamorph (11:02:27 PM): Besides, now you've got me curious.
ScarySpaceGoat (11:02:30 PM): obviously
Allamorph (11:02:37 PM): willy-***?
Allamorph (11:02:39 PM): =P
ScarySpaceGoat (11:02:42 PM): no just a willy
ScarySpaceGoat (11:02:48 PM): you're the big daddy for the gays
ScarySpaceGoat (11:02:54 PM): are you gay/
ScarySpaceGoat (11:02:56 PM): ?

ScarySpaceGoat (11:21:49 PM): bloody geammar nazi
ScarySpaceGoat (11:21:53 PM): fgrammar
ScarySpaceGoat (11:21:55 PM): GRAMMMMAARR
ScarySpaceGoat (11:21:57 PM): grammar.
ScarySpaceGoat (11:22:15 PM): I'm going top bed befor you go so I win
ScarySpaceGoat (11:22:22 PM): BYE fool
ScarySpaceGoat signed off at 11:22:26 PM

I should be too embarrassed to post half of this but you know, it just makes me giggle. Allamorph always gets abused when I'm drunk/high/whizzing... or at least I think he's getting bullied but he just has a laugh at me =p.[/size]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] I played a Twilight drinking game with some friends last night- good if you want to get drunk quick.[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I played the CSI Miami game a few months back with my girlfriend where you take a shot every time Horatio takes off his sunglasses or makes one of his one-liners. As you can image we were relatively drunk before the episode ended...and then we realised it was a double.[/SIZE]

Drunk right now. Just commented on a thread that I probably wouldn't have paid attention to if I were sober.

That's about the extent of it. And my grammar isn't so bad even without spell check, but thank someone for macs!

Funny story though: I'm turning 19 on Friday, but I went to a bar tonight and they just started serving me alcohol without even carding me. Made my night. Can't wait to turn 21.

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1]Ha I think I've had a little bit too much all of the people start to rush... if I knew the rest...

We almost got mugged today and spent the day in a police station slightly drunk then came home and got a crate and wine. The WINE is getting me there. There's something about the wine.

Anyone who cares Jokopoko is drunk too =)

(and I now know how hard it is to type coherently when drunk, this is taking a long time).[/size]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I got high last night for the first time since March sometime. Had I been by a computer I would've posted.

But ya, we smoked some chronic, & it was the best high I've ever felt.

Ever.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]So, I just got in from a pretty heavy night's drinking. Some six pints of beer, half a bottle of vodka, some 8.5% vol cider and about half a bottle of 13.5% vol wine. Now watching a political thriller and am not really paying full attention. Also, took about three quarters of an hour to make this very short post and not **** it up completely. Will be this drunk or drunker tomorrow or Wednesday night, and will update then.
[/SIZE][SIZE=1]
Now continuing to eat peanuts and drink lemonade in order to sober up - have important things to do tomorrow and will not be able to function if hungover. Now deleting bullet points due to peanut droppage on keyboard. Will soon stop narrating whole life in three, two, one...

Now. Ceasing narration of life.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]But ya, we smoked some chronic, & it was the best high I've ever felt.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[font=Arial]How was it on the other side? I'm coming down from some good - bed seems so welcoming.

[quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]Now continuing to eat peanuts and drink lemonade in order to sober up - [B]have important things to do tomorrow and will not be able to function if hungover[/B].
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Responsibility, lol[/font]

[quote name='Retribution'][font=Arial]How was it on the other side? I'm coming down from some good - bed seems so welcoming.[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Aaah, it was wonderful. I hadn't had a good high in about 6 months (the three prior to this one were all terrifying in a sense).

We didn't do much because it was late. But we watched a movie (Half-Baked I think?), & the guy I was watching with wouldn't stop laughing. Like, it was a ridiculous amount of laughter.

Boring story, whoops.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

edit. This was on Friday night I think. I don't remember posting it:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]O HELLO THERE
I AM DRUNK
& VERY HAPPY
I AM IN MARYLAND
I GOT A SPEEDING TICKER
290 DOLLARS

WHOOOOOOPS![/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
I used to drink. Then I discovered the tree in my driveway is real hard, harder than my head(almost). So now I dont drink. When I was on here over a year ago I worked at a bar.Every week I got the biggest bottle of Skyy vodka the liquor store had a killed it no problem. I would post back then and its pretty funny now how drunk and obnoxious I was. As for other things....omerta.:animestun