Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Tapion movie


LittleFluteSan
 Share

Recommended Posts

I believe (i'm not really sure) Movie # 12 Super Warriors Never Rest is the movie about Tapion, the dude (looking suspiciously like Kaioshin) that gives Trunks his sword.

How does that movie end? I have a tape with a bunch of bootleg movies on it, and the last one is that Tapion movie... unfortunatly, the sister of the dude that gave it to me taped her Day's of our Lives over the last half of it, and I've NEVER SEEN IT.

How's it end?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Movie 13 is the Tapion movie.

As far as it ends... Hildegarn (the giant monster thing) attacks the city and in the process beats up all the Z-Warriors. Then Gokou gets all pissed and turns SS-J 3, punches Hildegarn a few tmes then does his finishing attack, the "Dragon FIst" which kills Hildegarn blah blah... Then it skips to the future and Tapion is leaving in one of Bulma's time machines I do think... before he flys off he gives trunks his sword (this is where the Trunks in DBGT gets his sword... the sword seen in DBZ is not really known where it came from... it could be Tapion, it could not be) then Tapion flys off and Trunks waves bye.... end of movie... then the outro theme plays, which is one of my favorite DBZ songs.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B](this is where the Trunks in DBGT gets his sword... the sword seen in DBZ is not really known where it came from... it could be Tapion, it could not be). [/B][/QUOTE]
What you said cannot be more perfect (probably cause u own all the db, dbz, dbgt episodes/movies in uncut japanese. The only thing is that Future Trunks does not get his sword from Tapion. This is obviously because of the time change and all that good stuff. That was the only thing i found wrong.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
What you said cannot be more perfect (probably cause u own all the db, dbz, dbgt episodes/movies in uncut japanese. The only thing is that Future Trunks does not get his sword from Tapion. This is obviously because of the time change and all that good stuff. That was the only thing i found wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

See, that's where I was all confused... none of this could have happened in Trunk's future, so I was wondering how Trunks got a hold of the same sword in both timelines...

So, it's obviously not the same sword...

Man, I wish I coulda seen the end of that movie...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LittleFluteSan [/i]
[B]

See, that's where I was all confused... none of this could have happened in Trunk's future, so I was wondering how Trunks got a hold of the same sword in both timelines...

So, it's obviously not the same sword...[/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, I kno that it is a mystery where Trunks got his sord from. Since I am probably the most obsessed Dragonball Z Fan that anyone that knows my knows, they always come to me and this is one of their favorite questions. I usually reply with "Oh, yea...he got that from a garage sale for 50% off." I just say that to get them off my backs, but it could be true. i mean, i bet stores that sell swords would hav the best bussiness in the world because every1 would want to be protected my the androids. But come to think of it, Trunks would only use the sword if it was very powerful. What normal stroe sells that? None...but who do u think has the ability to make it? Right, bulma. They might not tell u exactly who it is from, but it is more realistic if they do not tell u anyway. It makes you think a bit, as we r doing now.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Blue Shifty
LitleFluteSan, where you said it was suspicious hat Tapion lookd like Kaioshin, it really was'nt. When Hildegarn was terrorizing thecity, you saw all the little people running and they all looked the same. So it's not just Tapion, it's the whole race. It's just a coincidence that Kaioshin looked like them.

:shifty:[FONT=courier new]Blue Shifty[/FONT] :shifty:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blue Shifty [/i]
[B]LitleFluteSan, where you said it was suspicious hat Tapion lookd like Kaioshin, it really was'nt. When Hildegarn was terrorizing thecity, you saw all the little people running and they all looked the same. So it's not just Tapion, it's the whole race. It's just a coincidence that Kaioshin looked like them.

:shifty:[FONT=courier new]Blue Shifty[/FONT] :shifty: [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, let me clear this up. The only sense where Kaioshin even remotly looks lik Tapion is his hair. They both have those thick stranded mohawks. But even then, tapion's is red and Kaioshin's is a light purple. In conclusion, i do not think they look very simalar.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Ok, let me clear this up. The only sense where Kaioshin even remotly looks lik Tapion is his hair. They both have those thick stranded mohawks. But even then, tapion's is red and Kaioshin's is a light purple. In conclusion, i do not think they look very simalar. [/B][/QUOTE]

They do make people look similar all the time... after all, I've seen like 10 different races that all have the same ear holes as Freeza, including Babidi and Pui Pui.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blue Shifty [/i]
[B]LitleFluteSan, where you said it was suspicious hat Tapion lookd like Kaioshin, it really was'nt. When Hildegarn was terrorizing thecity, you saw all the little people running and they all looked the same. So it's not just Tapion, it's the whole race. It's just a coincidence that Kaioshin looked like them.[/QUOTE]

I knew that Tapion and Shin weren't the same dude, but I saw my half of the Tapion movie right when I first started watching DBZ, and then I remeber seeing a picture of Shin before I even SAW any part of the Buu saga, and I remeber saying to myself, "Man, when America starts showing Buu, I'll get to see Tapion again."

Color me retarted.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...