immjuicy Posted July 15, 2009 Posted July 15, 2009 Haha I love Lucky Star...but doesn't everyone? ^^ So discuss it here :) pattypv4 1
pikaquil Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I love it!!!!!!!!! Though is there a manga out? I can never seem to find it. I am currently watching the series.
Kei Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 [color=darkblue][size=1]Yes, the Lucky Star manga does exist and it's been licensed for release in America by Bandai Books. I haven't read it yet and it's not by a company I've presonally had experience with, so I'm not sure as to how well the transition from Japan to America has gone.[/color][/size]
pikaquil Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 Cool, I've looked at bookstores but I cant seem to find it.
Jay0yeah Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 Lucky Star is an awesome anime! I just wanted to say that for my first post xD
EmoSock Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 cute anime :3 i think Azumangadaioh (spelled that right?) is funnier tho O:
Applegoo Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [SIZE=1]I think that the fact that people relate to the characters a lot is the main selling point to this story. Who can resist them? Not me. x)[/SIZE]
demon39536 Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 I love this show! I have seen all the episodes, but have not read the manga yet though. I would have to say that my favorite character was Kagami or Konata.
pax et agape Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 [quote name='demon39536']I love this show! I have seen all the episodes, but have not read the manga yet though. I would have to say that my favorite character was Kagami or Konata.[/quote] Kagami is also my favorite character, mostly because she is the character I can relate to the most. Really this show has become my favorite show of all time. It just does something for me on a personal level.
demon39536 Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 I just bought volume one, and I am happy to say that not much was lost (so far) in the transfer from manga to anime, though some things were changed... Kagami had friends in her homeroom in the anime. There are also a few pages that are done in color randomly in the volume that stick out a lot, its somewhat srange. And now... what is your opinion on Tsukasa's cell phone adventures?
justanotherotaku Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 So... There's 8 volume's out... You can't buy them at the bookstore. You CAN find them at the library or buy them online although there is a ton of manga that the libraries can't get. Volume 9 came out in japan last december.
WhtN1NJ4 Posted May 18, 2013 Posted May 18, 2013 I've found the manga in my local library, problem is they only have volumes 4-8... trolls... I prefer reading the actual books rather then reading them online so I'm remaining hopeful that the first 4 are just checked out right now.
IzumiKonaKona Posted July 20, 2013 Posted July 20, 2013 I finished the anime series like 3 times that's how good it is! I love Konata too she's so awesome! She's so otaku she's basically the best Otaku example :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now