Spikey Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [SIZE=1]I have not seen what you guys look like it would be so cool if you could show me. So if I see anybody anywhere I would know what you would look like. I would appreciate it so much.[/SIZE]
Justin Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 Well, there are a ton of picture-topics futher back. Why don't you try them? -Justin
Anna Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 Like Justin said, there are *tons* of pic threads. Just go a couple of pages back. And there's even more farther back than that. Happy hunting. ^_^
Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 Yeah, but if he does bring up an old topic, it'll get closed because bringing up old topics isn't allowed in GD! :p I'm not gonna post my pic though, maybe later..... I want to remain a mystery..... Nahahahahahahaha!!! ............ erm..... :toothy:
Spikey Posted January 13, 2002 Author Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]like this: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Is that you Lady M?[/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Here's a *drawing* of me....[/FONT]
Justin Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Yeah, but if he does bring up an old topic, it'll get closed because bringing up old topics isn't allowed in GD! :p I'm not gonna post my pic though, maybe later..... I want to remain a mystery..... Nahahahahahahaha!!! ............ erm..... :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] Actually, unless James has changed his mind, reuse of old topics is encouraged now. If you think about it, it makes sense. It saves space and keeps things from getting more cluttered than they already are. -Justin
Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] Actually, unless James has changed his mind, reuse of old topics is encouraged now. If you think about it, it makes sense. It saves space and keeps things from getting more cluttered than they already are. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Is it?! Kewl! Ok then, that's good..... Let's see here, I'll just post up a little tiny picture of me..... :) EDIT: What?! It won't upload! Noooo..... wonder why? :rolleyes: It's only 100k! Please upload! EDIT2: It still won't! How come?! :rolleyes: Well put it this way, I'm very good lookin'! :D Well that's what they say at school.....
PiroMunkie Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [SIZE=1]Bah, I'll make it easy for ya and just post my pic :p You lucked out that I'm in a good mood (not that I'm ever NOT in a good mood... usually anyways) I'm just in a particularyly good mood now :) So [i]anyway[/i] enough sensless babbling, on with my picture: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=131557[/url] or you can [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=131557]go here![/URL] Take your pick! :D[/SIZE]
Spikey Posted January 13, 2002 Author Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Bah, I'll make it easy for ya and just post my pic :p You lucked out that I'm in a good mood (not that I'm ever NOT in a good mood... usually anyways) I'm just in a particularyly good mood now :) So [i]anyway[/i] enough sensless babbling, on with my picture: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=131557[/url] or you can [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=131557]go here![/URL] Take your pick! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Nice. Thank you a lot. It looks good.[/SIZE]
Sui Generis Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 Like this!: (the one in the middle everyone says I look high and about to cry...BUT I AM NOT!!)
Phantasy Freak Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 I look like this... [url]http://hometown.aol.com/firefaerie357/myhomepage/profile.html[/url] [URL=http://hometown.aol.com/firefaerie357/myhomepage/profile.html ]Pic[/URL]
PiroMunkie Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Like this!: (the one in the middle everyone says I look high and about to cry...BUT I AM NOT!!)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I remember that pic. The girl in the foreground doesn't look too bad, lol :D You look like you're about to laugh :laugh:[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts