Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 I have a question for this game! Call me dumb, but after you go into the restaraunt, and you kill 3 Zombies, and you collect the managers file. Once you go out though the door, and make your way out onto the road, and you kill the 2 dogs. You go down the ally-way, and thre's these 2 spider lookin' things that are pinkish, that are crawling along the ground. How in the world do I kill them?! Do ya know what I'm talkin' about? :D
Charles Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 It's quite a simple problem to solve. Just hold R1 and it will target onto the closest enemy......
Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Author Posted January 13, 2002 Yes, but the Handgun A won't kill them. I've fired about 200 shots at them damn things, and they don't die! Really? Hold R1? Kewl, thanks! :)
RicoTranzrig Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 So all you got is a handgun? Any exploding barrels nearby?
Sephiroth Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 you can kill them with the handgun, takes ages though, and they spit venom at you, so keep back so they're out of reach, I can't remember, but I think there are barrels by them, if there are, then shoot it, it'll kill them instantly....
Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Author Posted January 13, 2002 Ok then, I'll look for some barrels. Is the Handgun A the only weapon you can get in the game? And thanks for the help you guys..... :)
Charles Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Heh, of course there are more weapons. Here, I'll post the locations. I'll post a general listing that I found. Don't use this if you plan on playing fair I guess... Handgun A- This is the default gun Handgon B - Find it at the Nurse's Station Handgun C - It's located in the Storage Room of the Arcade/Casino, on a shelf. Handgun D - It's on the Upper Library on the Desk Shotgun - In the Prison Showers on the floor Grenade Gun - In the Parking Garage sitting on the hood of the car Magnum - It's location is in Plant B1's Power Room Rocket Launcher - It becomes apart of your inventory once you gain S rank after beating the game.
Fall Posted January 14, 2002 Author Posted January 14, 2002 Oh yeah, I got the Shotgun, and Handgun C, and Grenade Rounds. So all I need now is Grenade Launcher or something, so I can shoot the Grenade Rounds, right? I dunno..... But thanks for the list Crazy White Boy. :)
Sephiroth Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Oh yeah, I got the Shotgun, and Handgun C, and Grenade Rounds. So all I need now is Grenade Launcher or something, so I can shoot the Grenade Rounds, right? I dunno..... But thanks for the list Crazy White Boy. :) [/B][/QUOTE] if you have the shotgun, then get as close to the spiders as you can and give them lead, shotgun close range, there's nothing better than that....
Fall Posted January 15, 2002 Author Posted January 15, 2002 Hehehe..... Kewl. I just done that. I killed them both with 3 shots of the shotgun. Very nice gun the shotgun..... :D Thanks for the help..... :)
Darkeldar201 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 i only have two words for this game: IT SUCKS!!!!!!. i mean my brother beat it in less than an hour. Darkeldar201 :alcohol::cussing: :lecture: :gulp: :wave: :huh: :flasher2:
Kristoff119 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Crappiest resident evil game ever. This game does not deserve to carry the resident evil title. I think that the best thing to do about those darned decapitators is to run past them since you never need to come back there.
Charles Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Actually, the worst Resident Evil game is probably the GameBoy Color version.
Fall Posted January 30, 2002 Author Posted January 30, 2002 Well I know that the saving system on the game is total crap. But it's alright, I like it better the Gameboy one..... :)
Darkeldar201 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 woah theres a gameboy one? Darkeldar201 :alcohol::tasty: :mrt: :drunk: :flasher: :wave:
Charles Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkeldar201 [/i] [B]woah theres a gameboy one? Darkeldar201 :alcohol::tasty: :mrt: :drunk: :flasher: :wave: [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, but if you value your money stay away...just stay away.
Sephiroth Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B] Yes, but if you value your money stay away...just stay away. [/B][/QUOTE] lol, you can say that again! I don't even know why capcom even bothered with it, they should have improved it for the GBA....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now