Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Unless mine is currently doing something, like running a scan, I always turn it off when I'm done using it. If I forget and leave it on when I go to bed, when I wake up, it bugs me that it's running until I get up and switch it off. ^^ [/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I do have to say that I rarely turn off the computer. My mom usually doesn't like how I "abuse" the electricity for not turning off the computer, but it goes the same for her how she doesn't turn off the T.V. when ever she watches a new Filipino movie that a friend lend to her or something off of HBO or whatever is free, then fall asleep toward the end of the show.

But on the other hand I do turn off the computer when ever I finish downloading something or scanning the computer. Either that or the computer will force quit it self, because my mom usually unplug my computer or that the power goes off because of thunder. It a good thing that I save stuff, like art work or games, before I go to sleep or go out somewhere.

I'm usually not good at saving electricity. Same goes for water too.;; hehe...[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
  • 2 years later...
Posted
I don't think I've ever kept either my PC or laptop on an entire day. I'm afraid of keeping any of them on for days on end, haha. I do keep them on for hours, however, and when I'm away from them I just turn them off. I don't see any good reasons for my keeping them on all the time, especially since I rarely if ever sign into any sort of messenger services. Also, I don't like the thought that I'm using power for no good reason, something I pay attention to in other devices as well.
Posted
I do turn my computer off... if you see me on it is because I am there,
I have had a few occasions where I fall asleep or am downloading something, but usually I am pretty good with being there.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[font="Century Gothic"]I will turn my desktop off when I'm finished with it... but my laptop stays on all the time! The only time I "shut it down" is when it dies from me not plugging it in... ^ ^; I mostly use my desktop anyway.[/font]
Posted
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#00bfff"]I do turn off my computer, because I get paranoid that if I don't something bad might happen to it.
Plus, when I leave it on all day, my drawing program starts running slower, so I be sure to turn it off before I go to school, before I go to sleep, or before I leave the house.
[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...