Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi Guys!

Just made a new fan art of Cecil from FFIV Advance summoning Leviathan using a Grimoire.

[url]http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/view/308916/the_dark_grimoire[/url]

Don't forget to post your comments!

Cheers! :)
Posted
[size=1]I absolutely love Cecil and your picture makes him look a lot more awesome than the original Square artwork does, so good job on that! Plus, I seriously adore the sketchy, grim look you gave to the picture, using blacks and whites and thick lines.

*adds hug*[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=#35425e]Hohoho! This is really something!

I would just like to say that I lurve the smattering of strokes on his cape and how they define how it flows. The effect is something I can only describe as "old-school heroic"; now all it needs is the setting sun as a background![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...