OtakuBoards

The New School Year, Ready or Not?

Jabberwocky

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Well I am currently reading my schedule for my 10th grade year. I have a couple classes with one of my friends, but the whole thing looks boring. Thankfully I have music theory 2nd period, and I know I'll enjoy that class. As for school itself, I'm ready to go. As I've gotten older I've noticed school isn't that bad, and after a while Summer Vacation gets a bit too monotonous.

So anyways, is anyone else ready for school? Or are there some of you who'd rather still have vacation? [/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Ever since I started middle school, summer break was not all that great anymore. But then again, I like to study.... ^^; Anyway, I'm going to be starting my second year in college and I'm just hoping for the best. There's a couple of classes that I have to take that I've heard are really difficult, so my main priority is keeping my GPA up! I didn't achieve my goal of "4.0 for one college semester" yet, so I'll have to try extra hard. (:

I don't start school again until September 24, though.

Good luck with your tenth grade year! I remember panicking a lot that year because "it was the first year that mattered" and I was taking my very first AP exam (which wasn't really that hard anyway).[/SIZE]

[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As I've gotten older I've noticed school isn't that bad, and after a while Summer Vacation gets a bit too monotonous.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I'm the same way, although there are still certain aspects of school that I don't look forward to so much. But really, I've been going stir crazy at home, I need to get out and do something. @_@

But I don't start school for another month. And even then, once I do start, I'll be in a different country (Japan). It's gonna be interesting, to say the least.

I'm some what ready for college. I have everything I need but textbook. I'm trying to hold off on those until the last minute. I don't want what happen last year with getting all the textbooks before hand and then only use 2 of them. So annoying. :animeangr

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Few black belts can take on 20 varsity football playing seniors at once, sad fact of life.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

ZETSUBOUSHITAAA!!!!!

Well, I plan on avoiding human trash such as stereotypical football bullies anyway. And I'm thinking about investing in a stun gun...or a wrench. I am the ever paranoid self-defense nut, so I'll probably surround myself with other paranoid self-defense nuts. Yaaay...

[FONT="Tahoma"]Well school started again for me today. It feels weird to be in my third year of college, but I am excited to be back in class again. I enjoyed having the summer off, but I'm ready to be learning again... I think. ._.[/FONT]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] You love college, or alcohol? :p[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Actually, I went to two parties last weekend & am going to two this weekend. I didn't drink at the last two & won't be drinking at the next two.

I love college.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Ready and glad to be close to finishing. As much fun as college has been, I'm kind of sick of it. I'm ready to move on. =P Though this fall semester, in addition to getting married and having a part time job... is really gonna eat up my time. o_O[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Actually, I went to two parties last weekend & am going to two this weekend. I didn't drink at the last two & won't be drinking at the next two.

I love college.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I was jk...sort of lol

I remember in high school I was so anti-drinking to the point where I just didn't want to be friends with anyone who drank. Within the first week of college my entire mindset changed har har [/font]