Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Well I am currently reading my schedule for my 10th grade year. I have a couple classes with one of my friends, but the whole thing looks boring. Thankfully I have music theory 2nd period, and I know I'll enjoy that class. As for school itself, I'm ready to go. As I've gotten older I've noticed school isn't that bad, and after a while Summer Vacation gets a bit too monotonous.

So anyways, is anyone else ready for school? Or are there some of you who'd rather still have vacation? [/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Ever since I started middle school, summer break was not all that great anymore. But then again, I like to study.... ^^; Anyway, I'm going to be starting my second year in college and I'm just hoping for the best. There's a couple of classes that I have to take that I've heard are really difficult, so my main priority is keeping my GPA up! I didn't achieve my goal of "4.0 for one college semester" yet, so I'll have to try extra hard. (:

I don't start school again until September 24, though.

Good luck with your tenth grade year! I remember panicking a lot that year because "it was the first year that mattered" and I was taking my very first AP exam (which wasn't really that hard anyway).[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Heh, Freshmeat.

[I]*shot*[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]

*blows smoke from end of shotgun*

Yeah, I'm sort of anxious about orientation. I hope my friend is on the same bus as me for this...:animedepr
Posted
[FONT= "Franklin Gothic Medium"] [SIZE=1][Color="Navy"] Whatever you do stay away from trash cans on Fridays.[/Color][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As I've gotten older I've noticed school isn't that bad, and after a while Summer Vacation gets a bit too monotonous.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I'm the same way, although there are still certain aspects of school that I don't look forward to so much. But really, I've been going stir crazy at home, I need to get out and do something. @_@

But I don't start school for another month. And even then, once I do start, I'll be in a different country (Japan). It's gonna be interesting, to say the least.
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT= "Franklin Gothic Medium"] [SIZE=1][Color="Navy"] Whatever you do stay away from trash cans on Fridays.[/Color][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks. Although, isn't that what my blue belt, umbrella, teeth and glare are for?:confused:
Posted
I'm some what ready for college. I have everything I need but textbook. I'm trying to hold off on those until the last minute. I don't want what happen last year with getting all the textbooks before hand and then only use 2 of them. So annoying. :animeangr
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Few black belts can take on 20 varsity football playing seniors at once, sad fact of life.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

ZETSUBOUSHITAAA!!!!!

Well, I plan on avoiding human trash such as stereotypical football bullies anyway. And I'm thinking about investing in a stun gun...or a wrench. I am the ever paranoid self-defense nut, so I'll probably surround myself with other paranoid self-defense nuts. Yaaay...
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Going back to college tomorrow, I'm neither excited nor depressed about it. I just don't want to pack everything and go school shopping, or buy textbooks. -_- [/font]
Posted
As much as I'd love to have more vacation or time off, starting school tomorrow, means I'm on the final year. I'm glad to be so close to finishing and yet nervous about needing to start hunting for a job for when I finish. o_O
Posted
[size=1]She should be fine as long as it's the boy's year. Usually they alternate.

I'm currently finishing a project for Theatre class. I'm contemplating double-majoring Theatre-Education.[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Well school started again for me today. It feels weird to be in my third year of college, but I am excited to be back in class again. I enjoyed having the summer off, but I'm ready to be learning again... I think. ._.[/FONT]
Posted
I have branded myself as a dork before school even started. At orientation today we were asked what we thought was the percentage of graduates of the school that went on to college. My answer? "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAND!!!" I wonder how many people got that...
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I love college. That is all.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] You love college, or alcohol? :p[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] You love college, or alcohol? :p[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Actually, I went to two parties last weekend & am going to two this weekend. I didn't drink at the last two & won't be drinking at the next two.

I love college.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Ready and glad to be close to finishing. As much fun as college has been, I'm kind of sick of it. I'm ready to move on. =P Though this fall semester, in addition to getting married and having a part time job... is really gonna eat up my time. o_O[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Actually, I went to two parties last weekend & am going to two this weekend. I didn't drink at the last two & won't be drinking at the next two.

I love college.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I was jk...sort of lol

I remember in high school I was so anti-drinking to the point where I just didn't want to be friends with anyone who drank. Within the first week of college my entire mindset changed har har [/font]
Posted
[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]I chuckled when I saw the school bus stop across the street for the little girl. No school for me.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]...why were you AWAKE?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...