eleanor Posted August 27, 2009 Posted August 27, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] One of my professors has a cane and talks like Dr. House. I was thinking of dropping the class before but NO MORE[/font]
Japan Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 I had a busy summer and I do not want summer to end. Thankfully classes do not start for me till the 21st of September. I do look forward to seeing my best friend about every day. Environmental science and photo journalism does look like fun though.
Nerdsy Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] One of my professors has a cane and talks like Dr. House. I was thinking of dropping the class before but NO MORE[/font][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]One of my professors looks and sounds like Andy Rooney.[/color]
chibi-master Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 On the last day of orientation a teacher came up to me and said, "You really seemed like a person who's not afraid to speak their mind! You should look into joining the diversity club!" I look forward to it. Very much.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 1, 2009 Posted September 1, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]...why were you AWAKE?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I'm always up early. I work out before work. :animeswea[/SIZE]
Jax Rhapsody Posted September 12, 2009 Posted September 12, 2009 Its been a long time since I was in school. But I hope to return to college and then leave town to go to a better college to imporve on my talents.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now