OtakuBoards

The Mixed Experiment IV

Lionheart

[SIZE="1"][B][SIZE="3"][CENTER]The Mixed Experiment IV[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]

The night was beautiful. Four white moons kept watch over the planet as it slept into the night. The very technology advanced city was quiet, which was un-heard of at times for its always need to grow its technology to a new level. Yet the city kept quiet, only the lights of billboards and passing cars starred the night.

[B]"Jahat."[/B]

The deep, dark voice came from the depths of the room. A Shadowy figure appeared from the corner, eyes gleaming at him. His presence was disturbing as he had blood pouring off his body like sweat. He smiled as Jahat regconized him. The monster closed his eyes and sarcastically sniffed the air.

[B]"Mmm....Can you smell it? The end of Humanity is coming...." [/B]Malvok grinned as he licked his blood covered lips. [B]"Oh will it be a breath taking day for me....They're blood will run through my body!"[/B]

Jahat kept silent and turned to the giant window that overlooked the city, Delirium. By then, clouds managed to creep in and pour its tears onto the dark city. Thunder pounded its chest and gave the people a battle cry that shock the land.

[B]"Im sure you're eager too...Able to feast on human souls..." [/B]Jahat opened his eyes and began to walk to the door.

[B]"Let's go...Adam awaits us."[/B]

Gale opened his eyes and gasped for air. He laid flat on his back, trees surrounding him with sunlight peering from above. Rising up, he checked his body. [I]Im alive? How? What the hell is going on...I was in that odd world and now...?[/I] His clothes were still damaged from the fight with the Elven Warlord, but his sword was gone. Where was Achilles? Emilio? Sarin? More important, Chrys....

Gale rose from the soft glass, but was completely fine. His cuts and bruises have vanished. He looked around and found his father's sword lodged into the ground at the edge of the trees that surrounded him. After cracking a few bones, he made his way to receive the sword from the ground, but was stopped by his view...

There stood his kingdom, Fujin, on one side. On the other side was a very advanced technology city. Explosions could be heard as Fujin's magical airships took flight against the metal-like airships from the other side.

[B]"Son of a bitch..."[/B] Gale equipped his sword and ventured off to the battlefield.

[U][SIZE="2"][B]Information Desk[/B][/SIZE][/U]

This is the fourth Installment of the Mixed Experiment Series. The sequel to the II one since the III one took place in a new era with new characters and story. Not required, but if you would like to see the previous ones for history, here are the links.

[B][URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=49825"]The Mixed Experiment [/URL][/B]

[B][URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=51276"]The Mixed Experiment II: The End of The World[/URL][/B]

[U][SIZE="2"][B]Sign-Ups[/B][/SIZE][/U]

You did not have to be in the previous ones to be in this. I welcome anyone who wants to join. If you would like to join here are some things to keep in mind.

*You can either be from [COLOR="Red"]Fujin Kingdom[/COLOR] or [COLOR="Blue"]Saturn Federation [/COLOR], (technology city at war with Fujin)
*when you pick a city, you will still will be part of Gale's Fraction, which, is the good side. Your character can be on the bad side, but must eventually come to the Hero's side.
*The city you pick, your weapons will come from that. Any technology advanced equipment(armor, guns, etc.) comes from Saturn Federation side. Fujin is (swords, bow and arrows, old armor, etc.), but comes with different races and the power of magic.

[B]Name:[/B] Any type is fine
[B]Gender:[/B] Simple.
[B]Age:[/B] old if you're a demon [COLOR="Red"] *Fujin[/COLOR]
[B]Race:[/B] Humans, demons, or elves. Be creative if you pick a demon. [COLOR="red"]Fujin only[/COLOR]
[B]Position:[/B] Soldier from Saturn or Soldier from Fujin
[B]Personality: [/B]this is how people will judge your character, so write this well.
[B]Appearance:[/B] Picture or written description, both would be great.
[B]Weapon:[/B] Anything works. Broadsword, shuriken, handguns, shotgun, *depending if which Fraction you're coming from (Saturn or Fujin)
[B]Mechs: [/B]a very small, combat mech your character uses for battle... [COLOR="Blue"]*Saturn only[/COLOR] optional*
[B]Abilities/magic:[/B] abilities, say you can jump father and higher then a normal person. Magic, can summon fire or heal any wound. Make your abilities and Magic different from others. [COLOR="Red"]*Fujin only[/COLOR]
[B]Character Snippet: [/B]Your character in every day life. Could be something from the past.
[B]Bio[/B]: if you don?t want to do a Character Snippet, then you can write a Bio for your character

PM for questions[/SIZE]

[color=darkred]yep i am going to rock my old character again but this time with a twist.

Name: Sarin

Race: Human/Demon kinda

Posistion: Double Agent of Fujin in Saturn

Personality: Over the years his sadistic side has faded and become quite a collected person but still has his outburts from time to time. Now he normally stands back waiting for the perfect time to cause a crippling blow to the enemy.

Appearance: [url=http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/AisuEnzeru/Anime/anime-guy.jpg]Sarin[/url] this is his armor he wears [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjmv_aka_evox360/3729599683/]Armor[/url]

Weapon: A staff that houses an extended katanna. .45 Magnum

Magic: Harmonizer

Bio: Sarin fought beside Gale, Chrys, Amer, Achilles, and Emilio back in the first wars of Fujin and became a legend along with them. After the end of the elf and the disappearance of Gale he became a double agent for Fujin looking for any weaknesses in the Saturn army and studying their technology and other aspects of their life. Since he arrived in the Saturn army he has been unable to use his magic in order to keep his cover intact.[/color]

[SIZE="1"][B]Name:[/B] Gale

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Age:[/B] 27

[B]Race: [/B] Human

[B]Position: [/B] High King of the Fujin Kingdom

[B]Personality:[/B] Born instantly to become a leader to all. He stands for the right things in life and tries to defeat the negatives that stand in his way. Many consider him brave, while others see him as a foolish young king. If any, the only thing that makes Gale, Gale is the ability to never quit. In the most critical situations, he becomes immune to pain and calls for drastic calls of sacrificing himself to save the ones he cares about.

Gale of course is human and is weaker then the average demon. Yet, being king, he has developed one of the most intellicual minds to ever step on the battlefield. He can spot weaknesses of his foes from only one series of attacks. Gale seems to always have a plan up his sleeve and it works no matter outrageous it may seem.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [B][URL="http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/hack/art-05-balmung.jpg"]Gale[/URL][/B]

[B]Weapon:[/B] Dealing with a new war over the horizon, Gale has perged into the deep, dark depths of his kingdom for The God swords. Forbidden weapons his father has stored away because of their power.

[U][B]The Sacred Sword:[/B][/U] In the Fujin Scrolls' texts, [I]the sacred sword is the sword used to launch chastisements on human beings. It symbolizes the will of God.[/I] [B][URL="http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1929/113441-129112-sacred-sword_large.JPG"]Here[/URL][/B]

[B][U]Sacrifar, The Bloodlust Sword: [/U][/B] The most destructive in Fujin's long History, Sacrifar is a frightening blade of bloodlust that trades the user's emotion and will for the power of Carnage. As the demon sword was not made for Gale, the sword will take over the user after sometime. Even the strongest of demons were only able to remain in control for a short period while using Sacrifar. Once the sword takes control, it manifests itself all over the user's body with a thick, ancient armor demon armor. [B][URL="http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3655/sacrifarpk5.gif"]Here[/URL][/B]

[B]Abilities/magic: [/B]

[B][U]Twelve Wing of the Exploding Dragon:[/U][/B] Gale's most commonly used technique. It creates twelve swift explosions that Gale normally uses to quickly take out a large number of foes.

[B][U]Nine-headed Dragon Strike:[/U][/B] simultaneously deals nine strikes to the fundamental targets of swordsmanship, making guarding and dodging virtually impossible.

[B][U]Lightning Strike:[/U][/B] His sword makes him gather a large amount of energy from within to his sword and releashes that power in one strike. It can also manifest as a burst of energy beams.

[B]Bio:[/B] [Edit][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Name: Nilda Semel
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Position:[/B] Saturn Soldier
[B]Personality:[/B] Nilda is loyal to the core to Saturn, even after her disaster in battle. She considers it an honor to lose what she had lost and would gladly give up even more for Saturn. When in battle, Nilda is a woman that has a strong sense of duty towards her fellow soldiers and especially to the mission itself. Outside of battle, Nilda is a carefree girl that likes to talk to other people, despite age or rank or non-military status. However, she finds that less and less people are starting to talk to her now and that has put her in some dark moods recently. So Nilda is slowly growing to be more of a person who keeps to herself, instead of trying to reach out and have someone avoid her because of her disfigurement. When she gets in a mood like this though, she always knows that she can go talk to Sarin. She feels comfortable around him.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i28.tinypic.com/2j4vtyr.gif"]Nilda[/URL], after losing her eye but before her greater wounds in battle. [URL="http://i32.tinypic.com/zvrg1u.jpg"]Her armor[/URL] that she wears in battle. And a [URL="http://i25.tinypic.com/6eoxfm.jpg"]dark vision[/URL] of things to come.
Nilda keeps her hair cut short because of her military service, but even if she wasn't in the military she would probably still keep it short. Her hair is a dark black that it is almost a dark blue and sometimes seems to match her dark blue eyes. She has a lean and slightly muscular figure thanks again to her military service. After the Great Gambit (as she and the other soldiers call it,) Nilda had to have all of her limbs amputated. So now she normally wears her uniform, or anything that will cover up what that battle cost her that day. However, she never likes to wear the medals she received from that day, since she doesn't feel like she earned them. She is usually seen with one of her fellow soldiers helping her get around in a backpack during a battle (if outside of her mech,) or in the same transportation but with her lifelong friend, Dilys.
[B]Weapon:[/B] [URL="http://i27.tinypic.com/mvq7wx.jpg"]The Rock Cannon[/URL] - A weapon that attaches to a cybernetic joint just below her shoulder. It allows her to control the weapon with her mind. It's a smaller version of the weapon that is attached to her mech.
[B]Mech:[/B] [URL="http://i30.tinypic.com/2ymvg2f.jpg"]Brynhildr[/URL] - Nilda's mech, given to her after that terrible day in battle. The cybernetic attachments placed where her joints used to be allow her to control it with her mind, just like her gun. There is a large 'belly' in the bottom where Nilda pilots the mech. However, this mech is built for speed so the armor is a bit lacking.
[B]Abilities/magic[/B]: N/A
[B]Character Snippet:[/B] Nilda was running along and fighting the enemy. However, there magic was too strong and all of her men were dying around her. Suddenly, she was burned to ashes by someone's flame magic. It happened so fast she couldn't even scream.
"Nilda! Wake up!"
Nilda slowly opened her eyes. It was her friend, Dilys. Apparently she had screamed, because everyone was looking for her. She had fallen asleep as Dilys rode into town on the scooter. However, they were now here and Nilda was still sweating and breathing heavily.
"Are you alright, Nilda?" Dilys asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a bad dream." Nilda nodded, calming down.
"Okay, good. 'Cause we're here."
Dilys got off the scooter after parking it. She had brought along Nilda to help her shop, although Nilda didn't know why. It wasn't like she was much of a help being in this backpack. She felt more like a burden actually...
After they were done, Nilda was pretty quiet on the ride back home.
"Hey, cheer up. I know you and I are the only ones celebrating your birthday today, but we're going to make it a night to remember." Dilys smiled as she drove up to the house that they both shared.
Nilda smiled and gave a little laugh for Dilys' sake. Dilys was Nilda's best friend, and now her caretaker also. Even though Nilda outranked Dilys, she never thought of herself being her superior. Dilys was so kind and friendly. Not only to Nilda, but anyone she met. Nilda wished she could be more like her.
Suddenly, Nilda couldn't see.
"Hey, what's going on!" Nilda asked in surprise.
"Don't worry, Nilda. I just don't want you to see the cake I made until I light the candles on it."
Nilda and Dilys walked inside. Dilys gently set the backpack down and removed Nilda's blindfold. Which didn't make much of a difference, since it was so dark. Soon though, the lights turned on suddenly.
"Surprise!"
Nilda was very surprised in fact. It was all of her friends and fellow soldiers. They had all got together to celebrate her party. Nilda let out a big smile, even though what she saw made her feel a bit less like smiling on the inside. Sarin wasn't here. This wasn't going to be a better birthday than she had hoped for, but it still wouldn't be a great one without Sarin here.

[B]OOC: Nilda will know your character if that is okay, Sazabi. However she won't know that he's a double agent of course.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]