Tails Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 here U go.. :p make sure U read my whole sig though :p
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [color=teal] Not bad, better than I can do.lol[/color]
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Thats cool.I like it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal] Not bad, better than I can do.lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ditto, I don't even know how to make banners, lol[/SIZE]
Guest bob Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] I don't even know how to make banners[/B][/QUOTE] same here
Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 That is undoubtably the best Tails banner I've ever seen. Then again, it's the only Tails banner i've ever seen...
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]That is undoubtably the best Tails banner I've ever seen. Then again, it's the only Tails banner i've ever seen... [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto. It's also the worst Tails banner I've ever seen...
Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Ditto. It's also the worst Tails banner I've ever seen... [/B][/QUOTE] ...So very true... Well, it's a good Banner nonetheless. :)
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] ...So very true... Well, it's a good Banner nonetheless. :) [/B][/QUOTE] Yep, it certainly is...
Knocka Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Awesome looking banner. I tried making one once, let's just say it didn't turn out very well...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now