Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] Not bad, better than I can do.lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ditto, I don't even know how to make banners, lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B] I don't even know how to make banners[/B][/QUOTE]

same here
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]That is undoubtably the best Tails banner I've ever seen. Then again, it's the only Tails banner i've ever seen... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto. It's also the worst Tails banner I've ever seen...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Ditto. It's also the worst Tails banner I've ever seen... [/B][/QUOTE]

...So very true... Well, it's a good Banner nonetheless. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...So very true... Well, it's a good Banner nonetheless. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, it certainly is...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...