Nowy67 Posted October 1, 2009 Posted October 1, 2009 Hello, Everyone! I work for TV station in Japan and trying to put together an annual concert/event probably in LA starting next year. It will be a great festival with lots of music, booths, arts, and so on. Right now, we are trying to come up with 5-10 singers or bands to bring in. I'd love to know which Japanese artists you are interested to see. Please let me hear your thoughts on this. Thank you:animesmil
Zen Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [color=royalblue][size=1] I'm not sure if this is legit or not, but I'll bite. Maximum The Hormone The Pillows Dir En Grey FLOW Midicronica In that order.[/color][/size]
Timber Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]Well, I wouldn't be able to go, since I live in the opposite corner of the country, but the artists I'd be most interested in seeing live are KOKIA, Garnet Crow, and T.M. Revolution.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
visualkei Posted October 11, 2009 Posted October 11, 2009 If Glay were to come to the states, I would actually consider traveling the 1,000 miles to see them. I would love to see The Pillows as well.
pax et agape Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 No possible way I could go there but two of my favorites that come to mind are Tsu Shi Ma Mi Rei and Sambomaster.
Raiha Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]The Black Mages. ....seriously.[/FONT][/COLOR]
akemiii Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Ahh... if Plastic Tree were there I would die of happiness ;o; It's been my dream to see them live ever since middle school~.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now