Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which Japanese singers or bands would you like to come see?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello, Everyone!

I work for TV station in Japan and trying to put together an annual concert/event probably in LA starting next year.
It will be a great festival with lots of music, booths, arts, and so on.

Right now, we are trying to come up with 5-10 singers or bands to bring in.
I'd love to know which Japanese artists you are interested to see.

Please let me hear your thoughts on this.
Thank you:animesmil
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]

I'm not sure if this is legit or not, but I'll bite.


Maximum The Hormone
The Pillows
Dir En Grey
FLOW
Midicronica

In that order.[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]Well, I wouldn't be able to go, since I live in the opposite corner of the country, but the artists I'd be most interested in seeing live are KOKIA, Garnet Crow, and T.M. Revolution.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Ahh... if Plastic Tree were there I would die of happiness ;o; It's been my dream to see them live ever since middle school~.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...