KojiroJames2K9 Posted October 26, 2009 Posted October 26, 2009 Since the revival of [i]Let's Make a Deal[/i] is now three weeks old, does anyone on the boards watch game shows?
IIISTARSCREAMERIII Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][size="5"][color="#9932CC"]I loves game shows^^ i wish there were more to watch [/color][/size][/font]
Pleiades Rising Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 I used to watch game shows, but now I don't that much...except I do love watching old episodes of [i]Takashi's Castle[/i]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if anyone "won" any fabulous prizes of any sort, other than pain or humiliation (or both). There are few things funnier than watching people get steamrolled by paper mache boulders. I do like checking out [i]Jeopardy[/i] once in a while. I was especially interested in when they had contestants compete against IBM's computer Watson. From a language standpoint, it was quite interesting to see how some systems could react in a natural language setting. If more game shows did things like that, then I'd probably watch them more often than I do now.
CaNz Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 Jeopardy is the main one I watch, but I used to love Ninja Warrior. I have no idea why but a sport that allowed you to cheer for everyone just seems awesome to me. I loved all the reoccurring people. I was so proud of the two American representatives... and just watching people go through that incredible obstacle course was cool.
Magus Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 The only game show I watch these days (when I'm actually home to watch it) is Family Feud. The reactions or the look on Steve Harvey's face to some of the answers are priceless. Game shows these days are nowhere near as good as to what it was like back in the 90's (probably even earlier than that, although the only ones I can remember is Match Game and Password)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now