OtakuBoards

Three Days Grace: Life Starts Now...who likes it?

Miko Hayashi

[quote name='Miko Hayashi']um pardon me? :confused: um this is a Three Days Grace topic....[/QUOTE]

[size=1]

[u][b]Thread Title[/b][/u]

Three Days Grace: Life Starts Now... who likes it?

[b][u]My Answer[/b][/u]

Fans of Disturbed and other bad music.

Three Days Grace = Doo Doo Metal/Hard Rock.[/size]

[quote name='Zen'][size=1]

[u][b]Thread Title[/b][/u]

Three Days Grace: Life Starts Now... who likes it?

[b][u]My Answer[/b][/u]

Fans of Disturbed and other bad music.

Three Days Grace = Doo Doo Metal/Hard Rock.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I like Three Days Grace... except for this new CD. It blows. I think they lost their shine when One-X was over at the end of it's CD.

The only thing I think should 'break' is the CD and it's case with one swoop of a kajudo chop![/FONT]

[quote name='Miko Hayashi']I like music that relates to me or situations that involve me...[/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I like music that doesn't suck.

Also, you relate to the music. The music does not relate to you.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Alright guys enough, this is a thread to discuss the album, so if you're not going to do that then let's at least not derail the thread any more.

Listened to a couple of tracks on Youtube and it's pretty similar to Three's usual stuff. I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of the band but it's not bad, maybe it's just been a while since I've listened to One X or Three Days Grace but there seems to be more guitar in Life Starts now by comparison.
[/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Alright guys enough, this is a thread to discuss the album, so if you're not going to do that then let's at least not derail the thread any more.

Listened to a couple of tracks on Youtube and it's pretty similar to Three's usual stuff. I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of the band but it's not bad, maybe it's just been a while since I've listened to One X or Three Days Grace but there seems to be more guitar in Life Starts now by comparison.
[/SIZE][/quote]
Thanks for the defense or whatever it is. :) But yah I seem to have Life Starts Now in my head all of a sudden.

[quote name='Xyandar']I myself liked the album its a bit slower than their other stuff but they still have some decent songs on it. i like the ones with piano in them cuz ive been learning them.[/quote]
I agree. :) The songs are great in my opinion and my favorite seems to be Break.