Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Three Days Grace: Life Starts Now...who likes it?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Miko Hayashi']um pardon me? :confused: um this is a Three Days Grace topic....[/QUOTE]

[size=1]

[u][b]Thread Title[/b][/u]

Three Days Grace: Life Starts Now... who likes it?

[b][u]My Answer[/b][/u]

Fans of Disturbed and other bad music.

Three Days Grace = Doo Doo Metal/Hard Rock.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][size=1]

[u][b]Thread Title[/b][/u]

Three Days Grace: Life Starts Now... who likes it?

[b][u]My Answer[/b][/u]

Fans of Disturbed and other bad music.

Three Days Grace = Doo Doo Metal/Hard Rock.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I like Three Days Grace... except for this new CD. It blows. I think they lost their shine when One-X was over at the end of it's CD.

The only thing I think should 'break' is the CD and it's case with one swoop of a kajudo chop![/FONT]
Posted
I like it. :] The only song from that CD that I have on my iPod though is Break, but I'm going to download the rest now... this reminded me that I need to!! :]
Posted
[quote name='Miko Hayashi']I like music that relates to me or situations that involve me...[/quote]


[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I like music that doesn't suck.



Also, you relate to the music. The music does not relate to you.







[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]There was absolutely no hostility in my words.


I simply voiced my opinion.





[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]


[size=1]

Dude, you're such a jerk.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Alright guys enough, this is a thread to discuss the album, so if you're not going to do that then let's at least not derail the thread any more.

Listened to a couple of tracks on Youtube and it's pretty similar to Three's usual stuff. I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of the band but it's not bad, maybe it's just been a while since I've listened to One X or Three Days Grace but there seems to be more guitar in Life Starts now by comparison.
[/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I myself liked the album its a bit slower than their other stuff but they still have some decent songs on it. i like the ones with piano in them cuz ive been learning them.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Alright guys enough, this is a thread to discuss the album, so if you're not going to do that then let's at least not derail the thread any more.

Listened to a couple of tracks on Youtube and it's pretty similar to Three's usual stuff. I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of the band but it's not bad, maybe it's just been a while since I've listened to One X or Three Days Grace but there seems to be more guitar in Life Starts now by comparison.
[/SIZE][/quote]
Thanks for the defense or whatever it is. :) But yah I seem to have Life Starts Now in my head all of a sudden.
Posted
[quote name='Xyandar']I myself liked the album its a bit slower than their other stuff but they still have some decent songs on it. i like the ones with piano in them cuz ive been learning them.[/quote]
I agree. :) The songs are great in my opinion and my favorite seems to be Break.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...