OtakuBoards

Gift Cards

Vigilance

grocery stores like albertsons and Ralphs have huge selections on gift-cards... i dont know if there are amazon ones, but they do have banknote gift-cards that look like credit cards, you put money into them and they can be used anywhere those credit cards could be used like online, also you can refill them after they run out of cash.

[color=crimson]After clicking around through Amazon's website, I [b]finally[/b] came about [url=http://www.amazon.com/2-page-Corp-GC/b/ref=gc_lp_pwc?ie=UTF8&node=1292847011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-5&pf_rd_r=0RAS9SHVSFN64P2H80F9&pf_rd_t=4501&pf_rd_p=499676851&pf_rd_i=landing2009]this[/url] page which is scant with suggestions other than CVS, RiteAid, and other supermarkets/places/locales.[/color]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]ADDITIONALLY!

When you use those green cash for coin machines, and turn in your piles of coins, you have the option of getting an amazon card, or indeed, about a billion other cards for various places.

I've used it before and it's quite useful.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]ADDITIONALLY!

When you use those green cash for coin machines, and turn in your piles of coins, you have the option of getting an amazon card, or indeed, about a billion other cards for various places.

I've used it before and it's quite useful.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Wow I would have never have thought of that, maybe next time when I have enough coin to exchange at the coin machine, I will try to find that option. Sadly enough I don't have alot of spare change at the moment. T-T