OtakuBoards

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Magus

[center][img]http://www.estarland.com/images/products/34/34334/66450.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=1][color=navy]Talk about a game I'm surprised Wii owners aren't talking about.

[quote=IGN]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars pairs well-known characters from Capcom's roster of games with some of Japan's most beloved characters from anime powerhouse Tatsunoko Production. From Capcom's 30-year history comes characters the Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Mega Man Legends and other franchises. Tatsunoko's near half-century of Japanese animation excellence is represented by such charactes as cybernetic warrior Casshan and comedic action hero Yatterman No. 1. All together, there are more than 20 colorful combatants to choose from in order to form the ultimate tag team combination.

Gameplay will instantly set fighting game fans’ fingers twitching, combining elements from Capcom games like Street Fighter and previous entries in the VS series. Players choose from the combined roster of fighters to create their favourite two man/woman/cyborg/robot tag team, rotating on the fly between the two players throughout the course of each match. Those new to the genre will appreciate the game's bright visual style and simplified four-button fighting controls. Hardcore Capcom fighting fans will dig in to the game's depth, uncovering huge Aerial Rave combos and unique Variable Assists, gorgeous Ultimate Hyper Combos, and Variable Combinations that combine the capabilities of two members of the player’s tag-team to unleash huge damage.

Release Date: January 26, 2010[/quote]

I haven't really paid much attention to screenshots or whatever since some of these videos are absolutely ridiculous in a good way.

[url=http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14281713/tatsunoko-vs-capcom-ultimate-all-stars/videos/tatvcap_gmp_ipptasumanvmegaman_121709.html][u]Megaman and Alex vs some people[/u][/url]

[url=http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14281713/tatsunoko-vs-capcom-cross-generation-of-heroes/videos/tvc-zero.html][u]Zero and Chunli vs some guys[/u][/url]

It sort of looks like a mixutre of Marvel vs Capcom and Guilty Gear (with the exploding field thingy)

I don't own a Wii, but if I had the money I'd definately get one just for this game. It's going to be pretty interesting to see if this or Super Street Fighter 4 take home the award for best fighter next year.

Edit:

Stupid picture crap.[/size][/color]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I want this game solely for Megaman.

Why? Specifically, it's Megaman Volnutt, from the Legends series, one of my favorite games/series ever. And to see him in a game that's actually coming [I]stateside[/I] makes me very, very happy.

And I just might accidentally like the rest of the game, too. :p[/SIZE][/FONT]

Been playing the Japanese version on/off, since its release in Japan. It's my favorite Versus game, I'd still be playing it if I had ARCADE STICKS FOR MY WII. But they're so difficult to get at stores.

When my old roommate and I went out to get some sticks a while back, we visited four or so game stores. I think I got the bad end of that deal however, when we parted ways, he got the sticks. I really wish I had taken one...

I haven't even dabbled in TvC besides training mode one time in these past two months, but I'm eager to see it released stateside. I'll finally have more people to play with, even if Karas will forever be broken.

My favorite combination was Saki (the armored girl with the large rifle), and Jun the Swan.

• 4 weeks later...