Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I notice we still have fields in our profile where we can include our ICQ number and MSN/Yahoo handle. It might just be the circles I run in but I don't think anyone actually uses those much anymore.

Could we instead (or additionally) add a field for us to include a link to our Facebook or Twitter or Skype accounts? That's what the kids are really using today!

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Shy'][size=1]I notice we still have fields in our profile where we can include our ICQ number and MSN/Yahoo handle. It might just be the circles I run in but I don't think anyone actually uses those much anymore.

Could we instead (or additionally) add a field for us to include a link to our Facebook or Twitter or Skype accounts? That's what the kids are really using today!

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=lucida fax]We have a Skype field. :([/font]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[size=1]There we go. Thank you, Petie. It's almost hard to remember a time where we didn't have you to do all of the work for us.

-Shy[/size] :whoops:
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]Always glad to help when I can ^_^

Also, for reference, the Facebook field is designed to be used with the custom URL you can choose for your account (i.e. the jsmith part of [url]http://www.facebook.com/jsmith[/url]). The custom URL is the preferred method, however, if you never chose a URL or simply do not wish to use it, the input to that box should only be after the [url]http://www.facebook.com/[/url] part the URL or your link will not work.
[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082] I distinctly remember planning to add these as soon as I had some time for it but somewhere along the way I completely forgot. Whoops.[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[quote name='aarenlainey']There should be more of such field that should be added modified as nowadays everyone has an account in Skype or Twitter or Facebook.[/quote]
[COLOR=Blue]All three of those fields currently exist on your edit profile page. Skype is not built in to the vB profile system and as for the other two, just take a look towards the bottom, which is where all custom fields appear.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...