OtakuBoards

Link to theOtaku profile missing

Sabrina

[FONT="Tahoma"]I was wondering why the link to one's theOtaku profile is no longer showing. I thought perhaps I had removed the information somehow from my profile but it is still there. Is this just down temporarily?

It's not a big deal but it is nice to have when you're curious about visiting someone over at the other site. I checked and the link is still there if you actually visit someone's profile.

However it would be nice to see the original link in one's post restored. :catgirl:[/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]I was wondering why the link to one's theOtaku profile is no longer showing. I thought perhaps I had removed the information somehow from my profile but it is still there. Is this just down temporarily?

It's not a big deal but it is nice to have when you're curious about visiting someone over at the other site. I checked and the link is still there if you actually visit someone's profile.

However it would be nice to see the original link in one's post restored. :catgirl:[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Do you mean the link that sits under your OB username? I can still see it on your posts.

Could you post a screenshot showing us what you're seeing?[/font]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=James][font=franklin gothic medium]Do you mean the link that sits under your OB username? I can still see it on your posts.

Could you post a screenshot showing us what you're seeing?[/font][/QUOTE]I think the permission level got changed somehow James. I can see the links if I'm logged in, but the moment I log out they're missing just like they are in Sabrina's screenshot.

I assume that's something you, Petie or Dessy will have to fix. :p

EDIT: And I see I was right. Thanks Petie.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Petie'][COLOR=Blue]I think this is due to one of the changes I made when setting up the new profile fields. I'll have that fixed soon. Thanks for pointing it out.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Thanks Petie. :catgirl: [/font]

[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Petie][COLOR=Blue]Should be working for everyone again. Let me know if you see anything else that is broken (i.e. missing information from profile pages).
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Thank you. It is indeed working again. :catgirl:

I haven't noticed anything else but if I do I'll be sure to mention it here. [/FONT]