OtakuBoards

Who's your hero?

Lggdude

[B]My life hero is Bruce Lee, i admire his skill and his personality. The fact that he went against his elders and followed his dreams, I would so like to meet him, but i can't because hes dead, dang! 'It is like a finger pointing towards the night sky, do not look at the finger for you will miss all the heavenly beauty' - Bruce Lee (something like that)[/B]

My hero? The one, the only...

[SIZE=7]The Amazing Spider-Man[/SIZE]

Why? Because he's got cool powers, kick *** super villians, his black costume was neat, Venom are Carnage are freakin psychos, Mary Jane, and the Black Cat, if drawn right, are HOT! And he can stick to walls, swing above it all, while trying to get his mid-term paper in!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

No way man..... Wee-man and Steve-O are waaay better. I guess you could say Bob [size=1]([b]EDIT[/b]: Or was his name Dave? Hmm... I dunno)[/size] Mangera(sp?) is pretty cool too, but that whole leopard print thong made me want to gag..... tee hee, his dad's awwwesome. Johnny Coxville is a sell-out; he has poor Steve-O do all of the dangerous tricks, now... :o:p [/B][/QUOTE]its Bam Margera, the best person on the whole damn show, and he wasnt the one in the thong, steve 0 and bunny wore thongs.

anyways, my hero was, is, and always will be Rodney Mullen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]JAY AND SILENT BOB!!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

*sniff sniff* those are my hero's too! Their latest movie didn't cost very much, and they still had like half the ppl on there big time movie stars!