OtakuBoards

Ffx

King Penn

just wondering something, to all you who already own the game, have you completed it yet? if so, then how many hours into the game are you? or if not, how many hours are you into it anyway?

why do I ask this, you may ask? well, basically because I want to see if the game is short or not, so I can decide whether its going to be the dogs bollocks, or just pure bollocks

I didn't beat it quite yet. When I got to the Calm Lands, which is nearing the end of the game, I was 27 hours through. However, in order to get Yojimbo, a hidden Aeon, I had to save up about 198,000 Gil. Also, I mastered the Chocobo training, discovered the hidden temple and got the Cloudy Mirror. If I had done none of that I would have been through very quickly. But because of the side tracking I left the Calm Lands at 30 hours into the game.

Seeing as how I plan on acquiring all of the Legendary Weapons and hidden Aeons, I'm bound to go on a couple of side quests. If I went straight through, I'd estimate the total time to beat the game at around 33 hours. Seeing as how I'm doing everything, it'll take more than 40 hours. Unfortunately, you have to play a lot of Blitzball to acquire Wakka's World Champion Ball, so that'll stretch it out a little.

The main villain is nothing like that of any other Final Fantasy game. Rather than being a man or woman, Sin(the main villain's name) is a monster bent on destroying everything. Without spoiling anything, Sin is the world's punishment for relying on machina(machines). Long ago, Zanarkand and Bevelle, had a war between summoners and machina. Obviously, the machina proved far more powerful than expected. Mankind(I don't think the Ronsos were involved) destroyed each other and their surroundings through war, thus came the birth of Sin.

For some reason, Sin reminds me of the Godzilla used in the American movie a few years back. Tetsu Tsukamoto, the monster designer, said that, "The design became mixed with symbolism and chaos, forming a truly bizarre creature." By the way, Sin is mainly a sea creature, that releases Sin spawn, or fiends from it's surface. These spawn are many of the creatures you will fight through the game. They are, in effect, the games monsters.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]The main villain is nothing like that of any other Final Fantasy game. Rather than being a man or woman, Sin(the main villain's name) is a monster bent on destroying everything. Without spoiling anything, Sin is the world's punishment for relying on machina(machines). Long ago, Zanarkand and Bevel, had a war between summoners and machina. Obviously, the machina proved far more powerful than expected. Mankind(I don't think the Ronsos were involved) destroyed each other and their surroundings through war, thus came the birth of Sin.

For some reason, Sin reminds me of the Godzilla used in the American movie a few years back. Tetsu Tsukamoto, the monster designer, said that, "The design became mixed with symbolism and chaos, forming a truly bizarre creature." By the way, Sin is mainly a sea creature, that releases Sin spawn, or fiends from it's surface. These spawn are many of the creatures you will fight through the game. They are, the games monsters. [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, sounds interesting, way more than a guy in a bikini, as we saw in ff9, the way the monsters were spawned sounds cool too, not like ff9's mist idea, which was in fact used in previous rpg's such as legend of lagaia

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

hmm, sounds interesting, way more than a guy in a bikini, as we saw in ff9[/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, C'mon now, Kuja had an awesome theme song. Anyway, the only thing that I really hated was when he went into trance! He looked just plain silly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Ah, C'mon now, Kuja had an awesome theme song. Anyway, the only thing that I really hated was when he went into trance! He looked just plain silly. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, the theme song was ok-ish, but they just basically took the ff7 shinra music and added some more stuff to it, totally unoriginal, thank you square!

It seems that many of the villains in Final Fantasy games end up being monsters somehow. Look at Sephiroth, for instance. Somehow, he transforms into two different kinds of freakish monsters before Cloud finally finishes him off. Kuja even transforms into an ultra tripped out version of himself. I think it's all about drama.

Dude you haven't beat it and I know because you told me so stop lieing okay.........I am farther than you and your stuck at seymour for the first time so bo ya..........

I don't play blitzball that much I first want to just beat it first.

I am close to the end though right now.

[SIZE=6]Okay then what is the boss thats right after you solve the puzzle in the final summoning fayth place...and what a does the attack look like thats called Glypth Mine...be specific.[/SIZE][SIZE=3]This is directed toward Herman so nobody anwser it please.[/SIZE]

Blitzball is okay but I really don't like play it alot because thats part of your game play time.