OtakuBoards

Anyone Good At Editing Videos?

Adam

I have a lot of game play footage for my game and want to transform it into a quick trailer video to show it off.

Is anyone here really good with video editing/have a strong eye to help me out on it?

Thanks!
Adam

yessir! proud to say i have four + years of experience and have had extensive practice with multiple forms of media editors.

I'll help out if i can, my only question is what do you need help with? video game footage normally wont need an HD compatible Media software so you could probably use whatever software is installed in your computer.
that includes non purchased/pirated software like windows movie maker (i used this a lot before i bought my own software) or for macs final cut or imovie.

I have some basic open source video editing software that I could splice some clips together with. I couldn't probably add any cool text on the screen and move it around in real time or anything. Don't know exactly what you need help with, or if you still need help. Wouldn't mind hearing some more about that game though :)