Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Mewtwo is strong, that's why much people like him. :D But I like Cloyster, Electabuzz, Poliwrath, Typhlosion, and Chansey..... :) The only thing I likw about Mewtwo is his strength..... :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]He's not cheap dude:rolleyes::rolleyes: well ok he's kinda cheap I like the other legendaries and i am a Magmar fan kinda. [/B][/QUOTE]

you think a pokemon who can annihilate a whole team is not cheap? :therock:
even a beginner who uses mewtwo can defeat a good player's team using that stupid mew*I am cheap*two
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B] even a beginner who uses mewtwo can defeat a good player's team using that stupid mew*I am cheap*two [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol true,Mewtwo is a strong physical Pokemon with strong defense,high speed,etc.I have to admit though Mewtwo is cool looking and strong i like him,but when it comes to battling other pokemon Mewtwo can become very cheap with his strentgh.But there are some strategies to knock Mewtwo out though.;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]mewtwo is the beginners, and also the cheapest pokemon of them all [/B][/QUOTE]

yes,I must agree,u catch the thing at level 70 and it can take down anything,there's no challage in it,I prefer catchin an houndour and buildin it up,houndoom is one of my faves,or better yet,a DRATINI!Those things take fiorever to raise,but once they're dragonites,they can beat alot of things!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]

Lol true,Mewtwo is a strong physical Pokemon with strong defense,high speed,etc.I have to admit though Mewtwo is cool looking and strong i like him,but when it comes to battling other pokemon Mewtwo can become very cheap with his strentgh.But there are some strategies to knock Mewtwo out though.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, but it could knock out half your team just to take out mewtwo, and the fact that he has recover makes it even worse, and this is coming from a very experienced player....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yes, but it could knock out half your team just to take out mewtwo, and the fact that he has recover makes it even worse, and this is coming from a very experienced player.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah,Mewtwo can knock out almost half the team or even more specially with his strong ablities indeed a very powerful pokemon. I know you're a experience Pokemon battler since V.2 of Otakuboards you was kicking butt along with Altron Gundam and Gary Oak he's not bad himself.:)
Posted
I find any starter pokemon to be the strongest,No matter who your facing,Because you get it at the begining,Train it the most,and get more of a feel for it so you know what you can and can't do.I could easyily take out a Level 99 mewtwo with my level 99 Typhlosion,No kidding!
Posted
I often found that the best way to defeat a mewtwo is to have an electode, make it paralyze mewtwo with thunderwave, and then follow up with explosion, it will take a LOT of hp out of mewtwo, and when you take out your next pokemon, it will have its go first because mewtwo is paralyzed since his speed has also dropped, so just finish him off from there in one hit, see? takes only one pokemon if you know how....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I often found that the best way to defeat a mewtwo is to have an electode, make it paralyze mewtwo with thunderwave, and then follow up with explosion, it will take a LOT of hp out of mewtwo, and when you take out your next pokemon, it will have its go first because mewtwo is paralyzed since his speed has also dropped, so just finish him off from there in one hit, see? takes only one pokemon if you know how.... [/B][/QUOTE]

That or you can Unload with every strong attack from every strong pokemon you have.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I often found that the best way to defeat a mewtwo is to have an electode, make it paralyze mewtwo with thunderwave, and then follow up with explosion, it will take a LOT of hp out of mewtwo, and when you take out your next pokemon, it will have its go first because mewtwo is paralyzed since his speed has also dropped, so just finish him off from there in one hit, see? takes only one pokemon if you know how.... [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]My favorite way to beat Mewtwo is as follows...


Jolteon= Thunderwave, followed by a barrage of Pin Missles.

If Jolt is somehow K.O.'d....

Snorlax= Body Slam. Body Slam, I think, increases the Parylyzation(sp?) odds, making Mewtwo helpless.



That's usually all for Mewtwo's.

Oh, by the way, I don't like Mewtwo. Too cheap for my tastes... Not that that hasn't already been said already...[/COLOR]
Posted
Mewtwo is the most overly used and cheapest pokemon ever! Good point there Seph but I wouldn't wanna waste my elecctrode like that. That it also a good tactic Nerdsy but if the person changes from Mewtwo what would you do then? And did I mention MEWTWO IS CHEAP!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...