Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need a name for Mewtwo's baby form.... Made it up myself, I did.
Thought about it all weekend and still didn't come up with one.

Mewtwo's Baby Form

It looks like a smaller version of Mewtwo, with black stripes above its ankles. Its eyes are wider and more childish-looking than Mewtwo's. It is about Pichu or Magby's height, weighing about 10 lbs.

Please help me name this little pokemon!!:help: :ball:
Posted
Call him..... :rolleyes: Hmmmm..... I dunno. Do you have any ideas.....? I was thinking Mewone..... But that doesn't sound too good, does it.....? :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]Mewtsu. (Mew being the root word, and the Japanese word for 3 is mitsu.) Why not Mewtsu? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey that's pritty niftey.Your smart.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[size=1][b]I like Shyguy's idea but how about "NewMew"? I know very stupid yet it is a idea.[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]How about Mewtres? (uno, dos, tres) Thats the best I can think of right now though.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]heh, i saw that and thought about Artic[b]uno[/b], Zap[b]dos[/b], Mol[b]tres[/b].

But yeah 1, 2, 3, uno dos tres.... i like Mewtres or Mewt(pronounced Mute) [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like Mewt alot more than my Mewtres name. The more I thought about it I realized that the name sounded too much like Moltres.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I like Mewt alot more than my Mewtres name. The more I thought about it I realized that the name sounded too much like Moltres.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You're right. It did sound like Moltres. I like the name Mewtres, So I took the s off the end. Mewtwo's baby form is now offically named Mewtre!!:ball:

Thanks to everybody who helped me.:D :ball:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...