Wormmon's Tamer Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 I need a name for Mewtwo's baby form.... Made it up myself, I did. Thought about it all weekend and still didn't come up with one. Mewtwo's Baby Form It looks like a smaller version of Mewtwo, with black stripes above its ankles. Its eyes are wider and more childish-looking than Mewtwo's. It is about Pichu or Magby's height, weighing about 10 lbs. Please help me name this little pokemon!!:help: :ball:
Fall Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 Call him..... :rolleyes: Hmmmm..... I dunno. Do you have any ideas.....? I was thinking Mewone..... But that doesn't sound too good, does it.....? :toothy:
stardust Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 call it mewthree,I mean there's mew,mewTWO,why not?might as well follow suit
Shy Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [SIZE=1]How about Mewtres? (uno, dos, tres) Thats the best I can think of right now though.[/SIZE]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 How bout Mewt Don't know y just sounds good or ok. Mines not the best though :(
Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 How about The-Thing-That-Lives-Under-The-toilet?Nah,How about Mewsie?Mute?Muzzy?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 if you made him (or her) metal it could be metal mew but all I can think is mew3 or trimew (<-----that name sucks)
Deedlit Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Mewtsu. (Mew being the root word, and the Japanese word for 3 is mitsu.) Why not Mewtsu?
Zero-Sama Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B]Mewtsu. (Mew being the root word, and the Japanese word for 3 is mitsu.) Why not Mewtsu? [/B][/QUOTE] Hey that's pritty niftey.Your smart.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [size=1][b]I like Shyguy's idea but how about "NewMew"? I know very stupid yet it is a idea.[/b][/size]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 How about Mewtri see u say the tri like tree not tri but tree so mewtri get it tri three lol i am soooooo smart!!!
Guest Zeh Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]How about Mewtres? (uno, dos, tres) Thats the best I can think of right now though.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]heh, i saw that and thought about Artic[b]uno[/b], Zap[b]dos[/b], Mol[b]tres[/b]. But yeah 1, 2, 3, uno dos tres.... i like Mewtres or Mewt(pronounced Mute) [/COLOR]
Shy Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]I like Mewt alot more than my Mewtres name. The more I thought about it I realized that the name sounded too much like Moltres.[/SIZE]
Wormmon's Tamer Posted February 5, 2002 Author Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I like Mewt alot more than my Mewtres name. The more I thought about it I realized that the name sounded too much like Moltres.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You're right. It did sound like Moltres. I like the name Mewtres, So I took the s off the end. Mewtwo's baby form is now offically named Mewtre!!:ball: Thanks to everybody who helped me.:D :ball:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now