OtakuBoards

The Hub: Second Sight Backstage

DeLarge

[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][center][u][b]The Hub: Second Sight Backstage[/u][/b]

[i][size="2"][b]"Welcome to the Hub,"[/b] said Alex with a smile, [b]"As you can see, I've been pretty busy for the past year. You each have a room and a separate bathroom upstairs, there's a shooting range and a gym downstairs, holding cells and interrogation rooms in the basement, a kitchen, a recreation room, and right now you're standing in the Information Centre. We have links to all major television and internet news networks, as well as direct secure lines to almost every world government and security agency. I've had an independent Tracker and a Thinker in to set up a psychic field around this place to make sure that as long as we're here, Second Sight can't find us..."[/size][/i][/b]

---

Welcome to the Hub indeed. This is the Backstage thread for [b]Second Sight[/b], please feel free to post any comments, questions and discussions about the RP in here, as well as any extra information you wish the rest of us to know. If you have any questions, I will endeavour to answer them as quickly and in as much detail as possible.[/center][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Nothing wrong with it at all, please don't worry. I was waiting on other people to post, but if there's nothing new up by tomorrow (Monday) then I'll start the next section of the story. It should be a good'un, so the RP can get started properly soon.[/font][/size]

• 3 weeks later...