OtakuBoards

Got any bad habits?

Botar

Smoking cigarettes. (I smoke around a pack a week)
Foul language in front of everyone. (Children, elderly, disabled, all types of rainbows)
One track mind on how to get drunk.
Sleeping in extremely late. (Like waking up around 2PM)
Ball busting. (I'm always busting someone's balls, jokingly most of the time but I do it way too much. Note: Not literal ball busting...)
Sloth like activities. I'm so lazy, I usually just toss my clothes on the floor until you can't see the carpet anymore.

Those are probably my big ones. And I can live with them. I'm not really bothered by it. Thats probably another one of my "problems". I'm really apathetic. All I've got to say is live and let live.

• 2 weeks later...
I tend to swear a lot... Which I don't really like but it just ****ing comes out lol
I bite my nails too, and chew the inside of my cheeks almost constantly.
And I'm sure I have others that I can't remember right now.

Swearing is definitely one. I'm starting to say cuss words out loud far more often than I used to, although I still try to keep myself from saying "the really bad ones" too often.
The other day, I said the word "badass" in front of a kid, and it took me ten seconds to realize that I probably shouldn't have done that. So tack on not-thinking-things-through-before-you-say-them as another bad habit.

Also, I mess around with my nose. Not as in actually picking it, but just... rubbing it and stuff. It's hard to describe. But it makes my nose feel weird and stuffy, so I probably shouldn't do it. Edited by Miss Anonymous