OtakuBoards

Digimon-The New DigiDestine

JJ

[COLOR=chocolate]My chara is Jen Diamon, (Nah, not a Digi) and her Digi is Lopmon, Crest, Destiny.
-----------
Jen blinked into the bright light. "Where am I?!" She gasped. In response, a voice spoke out. " Jen turned around, to see a small brown rabbit with long ears. "I'm Lopmon!" He grinned. The girl nervously peered at him. "Lopmon?" She said. "Yes, Lopmon. I'm a Digimon. Digital Monster." Jen nodded. "I'm Jen, and I'm lost, where are we?" Lopmon became irritated with her questions. "We are at the Digital World. Jen you said?" Jen nodded. "Yep, Jen" The Digimon's eyes grew wide.
"I found you, I found you!" He whooped. Jen seemed surprised at the rabbit's outburst. He handed her a strange pendant. "Your Crest. Destiny." Jen took the Crest and fingered it lightly. The pale blue Crest shone in the sun as Jen moved it.
"And, a D3!" Lopmon gave Jen the orange device. as the 13 year old tucked the strange items in her pocket, a distant howl rang through the air. "Who are you!" A person, with a Digimon demanded. [/COLOR]
Thanies DarnCoolGuy1! I like this RPG.

After many hours of looking for the others Nick and Kris start camp for the night. As kris begins to seach for firewood she sees a girl with a digimon and asks her who she is. she tells her she is jen and the two ago back to the camp where they see Nick being carried away by a big black night and rapidmon and toykomon knocked out on the ground with hawkmon missing. When Kris turns around she sees renamon right infront of her. Jes comes bursting out of the brush yelling Digimodify digivolution acitvate! Kuybimon use dragon in.... hey where are he black knightmon? they rn away with Nick knoked out. This is bad if we don't find Nick thye will kill him and the Digitaal world will be destroyed.

• 3 weeks later...
jes:i dont want that to happen
kris: nither do i
renamon: how do you sapose we catch up

jes: digi modify digivoluting activate

renamon:renamon digivolve too
kyubimon: kyubimon

jes: *pulls out a card* digimodify crest card activate

kyubimon: .....kyubimon crest digivolve to
taomon: toamon.....wow i feel so much power

jes:can you use a spell and help us find them
taomon: uhhh i guess..........*concintrates...pullls out a spell and throws it on the ground*

a huge map of the area comes up and.....a red dot blinks while showing a bunch of dots not moving

jes: i guess the group of dots is us and the blinking moving one is him

taomon: yes you are correct

jes: so now what do we do

taomon: duh now we follow them

jes: oh ya i know that....hea hea hea

-----------------------------------------

i am trying to save this poor poor rpg i likes so much

OOC: :D :rolleyes:
-------

Liam: so what are we supposed to do? All I know is that my parents are gunna freak when I dont get home after a couple of hours:rolleyes: not to mention my maths assignment. .english assignment. .

All: :therock:

Liam: ok ok. .mebbe they arent that important :rolleyes: :D

Liam we are trying to save the digital world from evil DERH
After waking up with a splitting headache Nick notices he is moving.
"Where am I?"
"Shut up boy" Nicks sees black again
When Nick wakes up he notices he notices that he is some kinda cell. He also notices a boy about his age craddling something.
"Hey whtas wrong?"
"My digimon just diverted back to his egg stage"
"That's sad I know how u feel!"
"Shut up in htere and go to sleep before i make u go to sleep."
"huh were am i?"
"The first dark outpost in the digiworld.

OOC: Why did everyone abondon me???????

"What did u say?"
"The first dark outpost in the Digital World!"
"What is that?"
"Well this where evil's part of the Digital World starts."
"But u are here to bore the ultimate pain, watching your friends and digimon suffer until u ....
A beam of light shoots through the door and hits the boy.
"Beep U Beep Beep" (censored because of younger audinces)
"Shut up before I knock u out again!"
under his breath "I wonder where AHA I found it! Now I can try to contact the others! 2149 This is Nick repeat this is Nick I am in the first Dark Outpost of the Digital WOrld *uuf*
Nick is knocked out.
Jes"Beep"
Kris"We need to find the First Dark..."
Geo"Mess it Nick can find his..."
Rapidmon:"Are u with us or not?"
"Yes i am but i mean why should we have to help Nick I mean it's not like we need him."
Jes"Actually in order to digivolve to Mega we need him."
"Beep, OK lets find and...."
"Hand of Fate!"