OtakuBoards

A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner!

Katie!

Um... wow.
I won't believe it until I see it either.
Who the heck comes up with these ideas?! Like how is this in anyway a good idea. Cartoons are cartoons for a reason. And they should just stay that way.
And why is Timmy going to be 23 and still in the 5th grade? That boarders on all kinds of creepy. Edited by Elk

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='24 July 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1280028020' post='697836']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]It's...

It's as if they absolutely had to immediately counter the overwhelmingly bad news of the new season of [b]Avatar[/b] with the most wonderful idea they could possibly think of.[/font]
[/quote]

fixed.

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='24 July 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1280028020' post='697836']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]It's...

It's as if they absolutely had to immediately counter the overwhelmingly good news of the new season of [b]Avatar[/b] with the most horrible idea they could possibly think of.[/font]
[/quote]

It's like they negated the good thing they were about to do.
Coolness points stablized.
They might as well have not done anything... jk

What makes me cringe the most of this news is that Jason Alexander is playing Cosmo.

...Why?

[quote name='Elk' date='24 July 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1280015907' post='697815']
Um... wow.
I won't believe it until I see it either.
Who the heck comes up with these ideas?! Like how is this in anyway a good idea. Cartoons are cartoons for a reason. And they should just stay that way.
And why is Timmy going to be 23 and still in the 5th grade? That boarders on all kinds of creepy.
[/quote]

It's like they said in Clerks The Animated Series.

''He got held back.... Alot.'' Edited by Burori

[quote name='Burori' date='26 July 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1280146772' post='697930']
It's like they said in Clerks The Animated Series.

''He got held back.... Alot.''
[/quote]

Too bad Timmy's parents are so out of the loop they wouldn't even notice him still being in the 5th grade and 23.
And then there's Vicky... Wonder what they're gonna do with her.

[quote name='Burori' date='26 July 2010 - 05:19 AM' timestamp='1280146772' post='697930']
What makes me cringe the most of this news is that Jason Alexander is playing Cosmo.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]On the contrary, this is the only part I'm actually looking forward to. It's one of those "this movie is bound to be bad, but the one actor already knew that and decided to have as much fun as possible making this tremendously bad movie" things.[/font]

[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1280274841' post='698053']
Too bad Timmy's parents are so out of the loop they wouldn't even notice him still being in the 5th grade and 23.
And then there's Vicky... Wonder what they're gonna do with her.
[/quote]

Seriously.I am beginning to think his parents are drug abusers.

They are so messed up they don't notice anything.