Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

MegaMan NT Warrior....lol. Ended up getting obsessed with it. My brother and I would both pretend like we thought it was dumb, but then one day my brother was imitating a commercial and was like "wanna watch MegaMan" me: "yeah" *is sheepish*. Yeaaah, so ended up loving that one, and never expecting it to happen either!

The majority of animes I'm really into, ie Chrono Crusade, Nagi no Asukara: are ones I found randomly while searching for something to watch xD.

Posted

Yeah, yeah it is :D. We also used to invent attacks, using splashing motions to indicate the "battlechip in" part XD. We also made up our own ridiculous Megaman-centered games that were pretty hilarious. AND IT'S OVER 9000!!!! Bet you and your cousin have fond childhood LARPing memories of DBZ too, then x3.

Posted
Heh, I know where you are coming from. I would chop the water to make a 'ice wall' that was supposed to block attacks. I am more fond of us playing Sonic & Knuckles with him. We would run around collecting Chaos Emeralds that looked a lot like marbles, and dramatically fight Dr Robotnic and his horde of machines.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...