OtakuBoards

The person's true nature

Ice Dragon v2

In light of my recent topics (which I think I got you guys pretty good except 1), what do you think is the true nature of humanity?? In other words, why do you think humans where put on this planet?? What is our purpose?? What would happen if the human race was eliminated?? Post your reasons. Lets share the knowledge.
[EDIT]If this is a dangerous topic to dicuss, close it and I'm sorry.[EDIT]

[color=crimson]This may sound rediculous but a man/woman's purpose.... is kinda to find their purpose...

Ya know, you spend your whole live striving for your goals, and dreams... and you seem to be chasing after your purpose in life...

It seems for humans, that we have no purpose, but to find the purpose itself. Thats why there are so many different religons- Beliving in different 'Purposes'. So many different paths in life...

Thus I think our purpose in life, is to achieve that purpose whatever it may be...

That made no damn sense did it... bah[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]In light of my recent topics (which I think I got you guys pretty good except 1), what do you think is the true nature of humanity?? In other words, why do you think humans where put on this planet?? What is our purpose?? What would happen if the human race was eliminated?? Post your reasons. Lets share the knowledge.
[EDIT]If this is a dangerous topic to dicuss, close it and I'm sorry.[EDIT] [/B][/QUOTE]
True nature of humanity - Male - to conquer
Female - To be love
Purpose - Depend where you live and what you believe in
if the hum race was eliminated - Another race will appear
([size=1] I'm not myself lately [/size])

.. there is no reason why we where put here.. we are just supposed to live, reproduce.. just like all of the other organisms

who ever said we where put here?.. i believe in both the creation and evolution theorys..

i believe god or gods or something created the planet, and only the planet, the creatures then grew, evolved naturally.. and eventually humans came around... humans are evolving, you just cant notice because evolution takes millions or even billions of years..

but who knows? i dont know.. thats just a guess

[B]In light of my recent topics (which I think I got you guys pretty good except 1), what do you think is the true nature of humanity?? In other words, why do you think humans where put on this planet?? What is our purpose?? What would happen if the human race was eliminated?? Post your reasons. Lets share the knowledge.
[EDIT]If this is a dangerous topic to dicuss, close it and I'm sorry.[EDIT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Humans are here for keeping the population and passing on our knowledge so that we could HOPEFULLY become a more intelligent and better specie overall....
Hopefully in the process we won't destroy our own life but if it happens it may be for the better.

And if humans were destroyed...like the dinosaurs..maybe reptiles will resurface and possible become as intelligent as us...Maybe look like us except for the skin and so on but who knows.
ONLY TIME CAN TELL!!!!

[COLOR=purple]You know.. Earth is really damn old.. like 5billion years old or something... and I think the purpose of humans.. is actually do destroy it... Earth is killing itself with us... hell look at what we've done over the years, maybe our purpose is to kill ourselves b/c we have always been at war with one another though nobody sees the real problem.. that damn little bug called religion... anyways.. what is our purpose? we dont have one... just one species that crawled out of the primortial soup and ended up being one of the most intelligent and retarded species on planet earth[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]just one species that crawled out of the primortial soup and ended up being one of the most intelligent and retarded species on planet earth[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, retarded indeed... I know people that would make good amoebas... or doorstops..... or projectiles..... but anway i've given this some thought and I think that our sole purpose is to survive. or at least thats what we evolved to do. and when i say 'survive' i mean survival of an individual, which is why we have such things as greed, the whole idea is that we are designed to fend for ourselves, not to co operate as groups.

note: when I say retarded- i do not mean 'mentally disabled' I just mean plain idiots- for anyone who may get the wrong idea.

ok I have been taight one thing about the purpose of humanity, but I think its totall BS. The nature/purpose of humanity is to cause as much havoc as possible, and get what you whant, when you want it, otherwise, why would there be all of the wars we have had. Hitler wanted world domination, 2 times!!!!! if that isn't trying to get what you want, and causing havoc in the process, then shoot me now.:blackeye: :wigout: :drunk:

EDIT: and whoever it was who said that the earth is 5 billion years old, technically, Evolution teaches that its 4.6 billion, if you rounded it, it would be 5 billion, but rounding years just shouldn't be done

i read this somewhere. i don't know if it's true or not:

supposedly, humans are hybrids of the e.t.s the pleadeans & the nephilim. the pleadeans put us here for the purpose of mining gold for their science experiments (their atmosphere was failing). but humanity grew mentally at such a rapid race that the pleadeans decided to set us free & gave us the planet.

i believe the nature of humanity is to learn, love, & strive for spiritual perfection so that we can become one w/ god.

[SIZE=1]This one guy in my drama class has this whole thing about how there are these 7 different ruler 'god'(ess) type things, and they each created their own part of the universe (planets, solar sytem, etc) but then they got bored. So they made people to put on these planets and give them the freedom of choice so that nothing may turn out the way it seemed purely for their enjoyment and stuff. That's not even the fourth of it ,i don't remember exactly what he said. But the way he said it was very believable, that we're all jsut here to humor a greater existence.[/SIZE]

Hm....Well, I really don't wanna bring a band into this, But Linkin Park's In The End sorta makes scence here, I think. They say I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it dosen't even matter. Thats very true...They may not be saying live your life like a slacker, do nothing, cause you'll just die anyways, but some may take this as a challange , to be as best they can be, and some may find a way so that huimanity will stop poisoning itself twords death. I think before we move on to other planets, like Mars and beyond, we have to clean up our mess. If we screw up the other worlds, where will we fall back upon? Mother Earth? Naw, if we don't fix it, by then it will be a floating s**t pile, that not even the cockroaches will like. If Earth is gone by the time our kids grow up, they'll never know what it was like, running through grass, catching fish, playing baseball, etc. Humanity already has the power to kill itself hundreds of times over, even without neuclear bombs. Hell, it may seem like a good thing at first. Have you heard they want to bring coal power back? Whats up with that? It's black, pollutes the air, but do you know why they want to bring it back? It's cheaper and longer lasting! Sure, poison the earth, all for a little piece of rock thats easy to drill for! And Earth already has a big non-polluting battery...Ever heard of the Sun? What happened to that? Their all afraid of winter, how it blocks out the Sun! But solar energy can be stored like a battery! Wise up, people! Our reputation proceeds us, remember that! Thank you.

[color=indigo]Well I believe in both a creator and evolution like many of you, but as for a purpose, I believe that humanity's purpose is the same as any other creature on the planet...to evolve. We must evolve to our highest evolutionary form, and I think I am one of the few people that think humanity is actually not doing such a bad job of accomplishing that goal...I don't think it is nessacarily a bad thin if the planet is destroyed if it needed for the process of evolution...survival of the fitest baby!!![/color]

I'm not so sure about now....but if humans had died out relatively early or neva have been here, then I think the world would be alot better. By human nature we consume, destroy, kill and damage. If we dissapeared now it wouldn't matter, the Earth would still be a waste. With metals and concrete, extinition and disturbance of animals and environments, toxins everywhere and rain forests already unrepairably damaged, all by our (human's) hand..what chance does the world have of surviving?!