OtakuBoards

A new DBZ game for the CPU(sorta)

Cibo

A new DBZ game for PC? O.o Well, I never knew that a DBZ game was ever going to come out on PC, and now that I do..... I'm going to get as soon as it's released..... :D Thanks for the info..... :) I wonder what the stroyline's like..... :rolleyes: *goes to site* oOOooooooOOOOooo, they got characters and everthing you could think of DBZ, to put into a game there..... :excited:

[B]I heard that a PS2 Dragonball Z RPG would be coming out early in 2003, but it isn't the game thats coming up... The storyline is loosely based on Dragonball Z, with bits where players can fly around and do whatever they want[/B]

well, there is no dbz game coming for PS2. it's going to be on GBA and GameCube, i have the video from E3 to prove it. As for Bid For Power, it isn't a DBZ quake mod. It [i]was[/i] a dbz mod. then someone on the BFP team who shall remain unnamed made box art for it, like he was going to sell it or something. And u all know that selling copywrited matierial is illegal. and dbz is copywrited. so, FUNi got wind of this and told the BFP team to remove everything that had to do with dbz from the game, or get sued. so, the game is "dbz-based" but the character's names are different, look different, and the attacks are called different things. that happened awhile ago. but i play Earth's Special Forces( a dbz mod for half life) and it's awsome. It's still in it's alpha stage, but u can d/l it. the next release for it is comming soon. here's the addy: [url]http://www.esforces.com[/url] . ESF's host is, quote, "changing from Cobalt RAQ servers to new Plesk Servers", so there web site will be down for a while. but it will be back up soon, check it out. it's the best. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]lmao!!! you just found out about this???!!!
interestingly enough, the dragonball game on the ps2 looks similar to this [/B][/QUOTE]

2 things, my friend....

1. you yourself wouldn't have found out if I had not told you

2. I'm the one who told you the db game looks similar to BFP

oh, and you suck! :p

[COLOR=skyblue][SIZE=3]The Playstation 2 version of the game is coming out in fall of this year and the GameCube version comes out in Mid-2003..the Playstation 2's enviroment is much bigger than the GameCube's...There is talk of a Pc version off of the PS2 inside Infogrames..[/SIZE] [/COLOR]