Zero-Sama Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [i]Happy Birthday to me...... Happy birthday to me..... It was last monday...... but i was stuck in a tree.....[/i] I'm 12!Woohoo!
Zero-Sama Posted January 16, 2002 Author Posted January 16, 2002 Thankyou Phantasy!I love being 12........
Guest Imsirion Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 WHOOOAAA da big One Two....congrats, ah, i remember those days.... nothing happened, it sucked... well that was 2 years ago so im over it...:bawl: j/k
Pastbyer Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [color=indigo]Congratulations Zero-sama! Welcome to the world of being 12! ......... I guess I'm not myself today.[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [color=indigo]Happy Birthday, I'm glad you got down from that tree...happy twelfth...gosh there is a wide variety of ages that come to this site, I feel old all of a sudden:( [/color]
Warlock Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Happy Birthday Zero-Sama! Hope you had a good birthday...
Desbreko Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [color=indigo]Enjoy being 12, because once you turn 13 (and become a teenager) life starts to suck... My brother told me this on my 13th birthday, and I didn't believe him. Well, it turns out he was right... And being 14 has sucked even more than being 13 did.......... now I'm even more depressed..... But anyway, happy birthday![/color]
Dan L Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 My god... I feel so old. Im 19 in 3 weeks..... anyway.. happy birthday
Recommended Posts