OtakuBoards

Warlock vs SuperSaiyin

Warlock

Yet again, Neil proves he is the best at making himself way too powerful...I mean, that attack was [I]way[/I] to powerful...
-----------------------------------

[I]Warlock slowly got up, the arua around him already glowing.[/I]

Warlock: MY TURN!!!

Neil: This better be good...

Warlock: Oh, it will be...

[I]Without warning, energy erupted around Warlock, shockwaves of energy flowing out in all directions. The rubble in Warlock and Neil's vicinty was blown away, and Neil himself had to put abit of energy into staying where he was. Slowly, Warlock was revealed, hair more spiker, with one strand over his left eye. Like Neil, he was SSJ2.[/I]

Warlock: Look's to me it could rain...

[I]And with a smile, Warlock raised both hands into the air. Energy began to form around them, and with a loud 'crack', the energy shot up into the sky and out of sight. For a few seconds there was nothing, but then, from above the dark clouds, came ki balls. Lots of ki balls. Still with his hands in the air, Warlock directed the gigantic amount of ki balls falling from the sky in Neil's direction. Before he could react, he was bombarded...[/I]

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]:rotflmao: So do I...........Gambit. Man, this things been outta comission for ages....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=10000000000000000]:therock:[/size]

Say.......what?

I knew this topic wouldn't stay hidden from you forever Neil...
-----------------------------------------------

[I]Medium sized ki balls of red, blue and black hammered into the Neil from the sky, as Warlock centred more of his energy into his powerful sky bombardment... Neil, whose clothes were tattered, body was bleeding externally and internally, and literally been forced underground, was finding it hard to formulate a plan, let alone execute it? Then, for a bare second, Warlock stopped forcing ki into his attack? Sensing a break in the comic bombardment, Neil focused as much energy as he could muster into his palms? A few seconds later, Neil felt cold air rush around him, and he fired the ki which had built up in his palms? It spiralled towards Warlock, and just before hitting him, Warlock forced more energy out of his body? However, through his attack, all it did was force most of his energy into his attack, and leave him defenceless? The ball ploughed into his stomach, and he coughed up blood as the attack pushed him back like a steam engine, and then exploded? Up above, the continuing barrage of ki balls were no longer controlled by Warlock, and began to fall all over the battlefield? This last set of ki balls fell to the ground at around the same pace, and extremely quickly, hit the ground at the same time? The area entire area lit up like fireworks going off, and the lights of the simultaneous explosions could be seen from 100s of miles away? [/I]