OtakuBoards

Live-Action Pokemon Movie?

TheConstrukt

I have stumbled across. The Most Ridiculous Thing.

[quote]
[img]http://www.shogungamer.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/Feature_News_Node/pokemon-live-action-movie-leaked.jpg[/img]
Late last night we received an email via our site contact form including a link to a SendSpace.com account containing a password protected zip file. The password we were provided was "gottacatchemall" and the zip file was named "pokemon_live_action_screener.zip".
From what we can see, this trailer is pretty well done. I'm sure hard core Poke-nuts will get their panties in a knot over a live adaption. But, I never liked the cartoon. I might go check this out. Let us know what you think.

We have no idea who is behind it, if it's studio funded or just a pitch like the recent Mortal Kombat reboot. There's not really much else we can say, simply because we don't know yet. We'll keep you posted if we are contacted again.

So with that being said, here's a world exclusive look at a mysterious Pokemon live action movie trailer.

[/quote]

[b]Source: [url="http://www.shogungamer.com/news/live-action-gritty-pokemon-movie-trailer-leaked-shogun-gamer-exclusive"]http://www.shogungam...gamer-exclusive[/url][/b] Edited by TheConstrukt

[quote name='chibi-master' date='15 September 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1284604127' post='700545']
This is my unhappy face.

No. NO. NNNNNNOOOOOOOO.

The Pokemon look kind of...terrible. Also, what's with all the guns? You can have a giant blue water dragon or maybe a purple psychic cat thing, so why would you need to resort to bullets?
[/quote]

[color=indigo]I don't know, if someone was about to sick a giant blue water dragon on my I'd probably just shoot him. Kind of like if someone had a tiger in a cage and was about to open the cage door to let the tiger eat you. If you had a gun wouldn't you shoot him before the tiger had the chance to eat you?[/color]

[font="Tahoma"][color="#0000ff"]...has no one else noticed that Mulder and Scully have gone rogue in Kanto?

But seriously, when I see an official press release, I'll believe it. Until then, I consider this shenanigans.
[/color][/font]

The truth is out there...

i dont think this could even be taken seriously... i love pokemon... but the only thing about it that hasnt lost its holographic luster is the video games... a movie is a 100% flop waiting to happen. unless they get the CG of Avatar there is no way anyone would consider watching it. Edited by CaNz

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Yeah, I'm with Kei; pretty sure this is fanmade. It's not entirely out of the question -- there is a fanmade Megaman movie, after all, and let's not forget IGN's Legend of Zelda live action movie trailer released on April Fool's Day some years ago, which some people [i]still[/i] think is real.

But yeah. Pretty convincing, I must say, but probably fake.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

sadly... if they made this movie i WOULD go see it... its so bad that its fantastic.

this one looks like it actually could make it to the big screen though
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGRZsLKuV0[/media] Edited by CaNz

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha, omg these are hilarious! i'd totally watch it too ;P this reminds me of game-parody movies me and my friends used to make back in high school :3 it would be a mega flop though, i doubt any director's desperate enough to make pokemon into a live action :\