OtakuBoards

blood spatter!!!!

oxic_berry

so, i just started watching high school of the dead and can't help but looooove all the blood! XD hahaha, i wish there were more zombie anime series out there. ...anyone know of any others that're good? been in a morbid kind o' mood lately >.> must be the approaching deadlines of some papers x_x fml..

If you're into supernatural bloodbaths I would recommend [b]Tokko[/b].  It's an extremely heavy-handed series with a lot of violence and gore and a fair bit of nudity.  No zombies in this one but there are plenty of inhuman minions roaming about along with their demonic masters.
I will also suggest [b]Tokyo Majin[/b] as a title you might be interested in.  It's not quite as bloody as Tokko but there's heaps of violence to be had.  It's not as disturbing as Tokko either but I feel the storyline is a little better.  The second season is nowhere near as good as the first though.

EDIT: I own but have yet to view [b]Corpse Princess[/b].  I've heard good things so you might want to look into this one as well.

Edited by The Tentacle

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 October 2010 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1286538147' post='700983']
bloody yes... good? not even close
[/quote]

hahaha, i might check this one out, but thanks for warning me on teh overall anime quality :3

just finished "tokko". i give it a 8.5/10 in morbidity, a 5/10 in storyline, an 8/10 in backstories and ending the series without too many questions, and a 7/10 in character development ^_____^ all in all i'd say it was a decent anime. now on to gurren lagann and then tokyo majin :3 thanks for the references, and if you come up with any more, post again!

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Please refrain from double posting in the future, as it is spammy. ~[b]Sangome[/b][/font][/color] Edited by Sangome