Petie Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 [color="#0000FF"]Is there a reason you want to delete it? You can simply stop using it if you no longer which to post here.[/color]
Anime Doll Posted November 8, 2010 Author Posted November 8, 2010 I haven't used it in years, and don't plan on using it anymore. But I guess I can just leave it...
James Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 [font="Palatino Linotype"]Generally I will go through and do a general system clean-up every few months. That tends to include removing users who have been inactive for a very long time and who have almost no posts. So a few accounts get picked up that way. If you want your account deleted, you certainly have the right to request that - we can do that for you. Alternatively you can leave it and come back to it later if you want. It's really up to you. If you simply don't want to receive emails from OB, you can turn that off in your profile settings. [/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now