OtakuBoards

What Everyone Else is Playing

Talon

[color=teal]It's been bloody forever, OB, hasn't it? I've missed this place...been a member for eight years, and gone almost four. I've been all over the web...written fanfiction, played Battle.Net, got my rear handed to me on Battle.Net, switched over to XBOX and PS2, and still got my rear handed to me.

But now...I'm in my old RP haunt. And that makes me wonder...when other members aren't on OB, where are you? Do you play other online forum RPs? Do you play Battle.Net, as I'm sure 99.9 percent of the population of InternetLand do?

I'm curious, and I want to know. For example, and yes, this is shameless plugging, I'm a member of Shards of Glass, a Dragonriders of Pern RP.

[url=http://shardsofglass-rp.proboards.com/index.cgi][align=center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/simeonreese/SoG/ad1.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://shardsofglass-rp.proboards.com/index.cgi][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/simeonreese/SoG/ad2-2.gif[/img][/align][/url]

So tell me...what do you like to do in your free time?[/color] Edited by Talon

I've been into RPing for around 5 years or so and most of that time has been spent on a Skies of Arcadia RP site.  I've even tried my hand at running a few sites of my own, one being a Star Fox RP and another being a Pirates Vs. Ninjas board.  I'm not quite as spry as I used to be but I'm still writing for the SoA site at the moment.

I alternate from MUDS like Achaea and Imperian to roaming around on the TheOtaku chat. I am finally back from a long absence myself. I can never really part or commit here it seems. I am not sure how long I will be here for now. I guess that since it is November I feel like posting more. I mostly just chill in TheO chat and marathon anime, haha. I also cosplay and spend a lot of time on DeviantArt and facebook. I am a part of a couple cosplay groups in town and the last big thing we did was a potluck/ice skate hetalia photo shoot. We might start our own cosplay magazine too, time will tell.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, I'm known to my friends as "the gamer friend", so true to my title, I play video games a lot. When I'm not doing that, I'm either bumming around on the internet, talking with my friends, or all at the same time.

Oddly, despite the section I moderate, I rarely watch anime anymore. That used to be a free time thing for me as well, but I can't really find anything that interests me much now in that field.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Talon' date='10 November 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1289418910' post='701724']
[color=teal]Do you play Battle.Net, as I'm sure 99.9 percent of the population of InternetLand do?
[/color][/quote]
I'm assuming that I'm that remaining .1% that don't. I don't play computer/internet games.

In any case, when I'm not here I'm usually either sleep because I go to ITT and my classes are in the evening (That's been the case for the last 2 years anyway), or I'm playing the DS (would be the ps2 if it were working) and that's been for the past month. But for the most part I'm mainly sleep.

Much like Sangome, I try to find some anime to watch but I hardly have interest in them. I still watch my favorites, and there's the occassion of watching Bleach, but there's not much around for me. Edited by Phenom

[quote name='Talon' date='10 November 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1289418910' post='701724'][color="teal"]
So tell me...what do you like to do in your free time?[/color]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]Hmmm. I have a lot of things I like to do with my free time. ^^ I like reading and playing video games or doing stuff with my friends. I do like to read some of the RPs here but I've never been in one. As for online games, I am playing in a D&D campaign over at theOtaku with a bunch of members. [/font]