OtakuBoards

Debt Collectors

SunfallE

[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]If you haven't seen or heard of this paticular deal yet then just go check it out here. [url="http://smarterotti.com/post/2010/11/12/Debt-Collector-Threatens-to-Dig-Up-Dead-Daughter-and-Hang-Body-From-Tree.aspx"]Debt Collector Threatens to Dig Up Dead Daughter and Hang Body From Tree[/url] I've heard stories from people about how collectors can be really really pushy but this person was [i]way[/i] out of line.

So what am I looking for here? I don't know. What you think of it or stories you've encountered perhaps. All I know was I was thinking that whoever the guy was, he totally needs to be fired for that kind of harassment.

EDIT: seems like my description was too long so if you wouldn't mind fixing that for me Korey? :P[/font][/color] Edited by Lucia

i get calls at 4am on my phone every few weeks from debt collectors. this would make more sense if i was in debt... they are looking for some other guy but the message says ignore the call if it is the wrong person... i am not sure if i can call them and say stop calling... i wish i could just pick up during the call but its at a bad time! d:

yeah... i think debt collectors in general are way too pushy. they have to deal with people who owe money... which really sucks cause they probably arent able to pay it because they have no money! it seems to me most of those cases are like looking for water in a stone. that being said, there is no reason to go overboard. stress that they need to pay back the money... but why bother going into hurtful and most likely pointless details?