CaNz Posted December 3, 2010 Posted December 3, 2010 For new years eve it has been a tradition of mine to celebrate it with a certain bunch of family members. my aunt, uncle and three cousins. the last two years I drove their from Oceanside, so I am stoked I get to fly this time.... 14 hours of driving compared to two and a half of flying? no brainier. also in case you didn't know where this no-name city is, i will show you! [attachment=14941:yrekka.jpg] it is still in California, but its so far north it doesn't really matter, as it gets really bad weather sometimes, and tons of snow! regardless, it will be a blast and I spend on using the remainder of my school vacation there. I was wondering if anyone else is venturing out for the holidays!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 [size="1"]I really won't be going anywhere special for the holidays. I'll do something with my dad and brother Christmas eve or something, go to my mom's at some point also. Christmas day I'll probebly be going to my boyfriend's sisters' house. I may have to work the day after Christmas so things are a little uncertain. I miss being in school and having Christmas vacation..lol.[/size]
NeonMuffinBot Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 As far as I know my family and I are just staying home, very exciting ... I wanna go somewhere though I really like traveling
The Tentacle Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 I'll probably sleep through Christmas again this year. Â Is Dreamland a valid destination for this topic?
Vicky Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 Going to my girlfriend's mum and dads in Morecambe. Near the seaside. Then back to Manchester for a few days. Waaaaheey Christmas.
CaNz Posted December 5, 2010 Author Posted December 5, 2010 (edited) [quote name='SaiyanPrincessX' date='04 December 2010 - 05:34 AM' timestamp='1291469674' post='702362'] [size="1"]I really won't be going anywhere special for the holidays. [/size] [/quote] [quote name='NeonMuffinBot' date='04 December 2010 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1291491306' post='702365'] As far as I know my family and I are just staying home, very exciting ... [/quote] [quote name='The Tentacle' date='04 December 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1291502288' post='702366'] I'll probably sleep through Christmas again this year. Is Dreamland a valid destination for this topic? [/quote] you guys suck at this! who would ever want to stay home in a comfortable environment with their immediate family for the holidays? d: as for Christmas i am going to Escondido to visit my grandparents on the eve, then Rancho Bernardo to my other aunts for the day. thats about 30 minute drive for the former and an hour for the latter. Edited December 5, 2010 by CaNz
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='04 December 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1291523776' post='702369'] you guys suck at this! who would ever want to stay home in a comfortable environment with there immediate family for the holidays? d:[/quote] [size="1"][i]Actually[/i]... I think I'm going to my boyfriend's sisters' for Christmas day, his whole family will be there. I went to my dad's girlfriends' for Thanksgiving and that was just awkward, so I don't plan to spend my Christmas day there. I'll have to do something seperate with my dad and brother then, but I'm not sure what. Sometime after Christmas my brother and I will drive to my mom's to celebrate with her and my step-dad. Sher lives an hour and a half away. Nothing is set in stone yet, and I haven't even told my dad I won't be coming over for Christmas yet. XD[/size]
CaNz Posted December 5, 2010 Author Posted December 5, 2010 Thats the spirit. christmas is always less awkward after people down a few eggnogs, hope it works out well!
NeonMuffinBot Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='05 December 2010 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1291523776' post='702369'] you guys suck at this! who would ever want to stay home in a comfortable environment with there immediate family for the holidays? d: [/quote] my family is crazy so xmas will be anything but comfortable hahaha
CaNz Posted December 5, 2010 Author Posted December 5, 2010 I swear, every time a make a dumb typo its quoted over and over again. anyways it doesn't really matter were you are, Christmas is just about giving presents, and ups can ship those anywhere.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now