OtakuBoards

Parasite Eve 2(sign up)

Kain

Here it is! The ONE AND ONLY PE RPG.Sign up now(please)!By the way could I get a girl to be Aya Brea?To sign up post the following:

Name-
Job-(Hunter,Civillian,etc.)
Age-
Weapon-
Appearance-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name-Kyle Madigan
Job-MIST Hunter
Weapon-M4A1 Assault Rifle
Age-27
Appearance-(pic)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]eh...some one please explain it to me coz i wana play :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry.Here it is velvet:
3 years after the N.Y incident(PE1)a special group was formed in the F.B.I called MIST.This group was formed to kill nmc's(neo-mitchondria creatures or simply creatures).This is all i can say.I still need a girl to be Aya.

Guest political rage
Name- George Rutherford
Job-Civilian (has lepresy)
Age- 34
Weapon- Knife
Appearance- a leper..ya know....weird decayed skin.....funky smell.....same-o same-o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]Name- Layla
Job-Civilian (fighting experience,karate)
Age- 16
Weapon- Magic Wand
Appearance-I'm a girl,use ur imagination [/B][/QUOTE]

haha ey! you properly skanked my name and age lol. soooo weird! (yes my proper name and age ;))

[COLOR=royalblue]Peachy...
Name: Astralyas

Job: Bounty Hunter

Weapon: Sabre......9mm...

Appearance: Long silver hair, green eyes, white skin....black leather pants and tank top.....long grey trench coat.....not a nice person.....in the least...[/COLOR]

[B]

haha ey! you properly skanked my name and age lol. soooo weird! (yes my proper name and age ;)) [/B][/QUOTE]

heh,I'm obsessed w/ the name layla!it's soooooooo pretty!I'm gonna name my kid that one day

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

heh,I'm obsessed w/ the name layla!it's soooooooo pretty!I'm gonna name my kid that one day [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahhh don't! It's so horrid being called Layla! I hate it I tell u hate it :flaming: :devil: :flaming: That's why everyone calls me Larz instead :D :tasty: :angel:

[B]

Ahhh don't! It's so horrid being called Layla! I hate it I tell u hate it :flaming: :devil: :flaming: That's why everyone calls me Larz instead :D :tasty: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I could've sworn that Larz was a guy's name......[/COLOR]

It's sterio-typically a swedish guys name although lots of other people have been born Larz..usually spelt Lars though.

I got it off my old e-mail address about 3 years ago Ladylarz@hotmail (the larz just coz no1 else had it) then everyone I knew started calling me Lady as my nickname and I hated it even more than my real name, so I got them all to call me Larz instead and I think it's alright..no1 ever comments on it, just sometimes new people I meet ask if it's my real name.

Anyway enough with the name thing now..could poss be classed as spamming in this lovely games topic :eek: :rolleyes: :blush: :angel:

This is fer stormwing.Aya's personality and background:
Aya is nice,smart,and thinks on the best plan for almost any situation.She knows how to handle a gun and likes to kill NMC's.There is also a mitchondria inside of her and allows her to use parasite energy.This is about all I know.

*gulp* I hope no1 has a problem with my characters coz umm...well it is completely made up coz I dint know bout any existing characters and I put alot of hard work and board space into it...so...um..yea...I'll be heart broken if you wont let me have her heh :worried: :eek::tasty:

Name: Kathrine Ayre

Job: none specified, has wide range of skills which she uses to get work while she moves around.

Weapon: Has a large dagger hidden..straped to the inside of her thigh in it's sheth and a short dagger hidden up one sleave. Also has wide range of knowledge on local plants (for medicine, posion etc)

Apperance: Black hair with a white streak both sides at the front. Deep blue eyes. Pale skin.
Long dress...the skirt area can be detatched from the rest, revealing the same design but in a short dress for easier escapes etc.
Black Velda Boots with Magic Heel...took alot of practise to be able to run in them :blush: :rolleyes:
Always wears her pendant, it has alot of sentimental value (used to be her mothers)
Has a extra large reversable hoody (hooded jacket), plain black on one side and blue tie-dye on the other side.

Boi: Kathrine's mother died when she was 5 and once she reached 16 she ran away from home because her father was into serious illegal dealings which where forcing him to take some serious risks and get into trouble with dangerous people. she travels from town to town, city to city...getting work and trying to 'find herself' and 'her calling'. Is very intelligent and has studied martial arts and street fighting since she was 7..knows alot about plants and herbs..and knows how to kill with a dagger!

****** check out the next few posts for pictures *******

Okay I decided to change what my charcters wearing..from practical to..well..wot I perceive as kool stuff :D I'll edit my decription so it matches soon.

These are the items my character is wearing:

Ahh dammit! Non of the links will work & I can't really describe my clothes very easily so I'm going to have to post them as seperate attatchments. I'm really really sorry for takin up so much space please dont hate me :bawl: :worried: :( :bawl:

ooooooh just had to post this as well! promise it's my last one! and againI must say im so sorry for having to post these all seperate :( :bawl: :blush: :flaming:

This is the reverable side to the black hoody...although granted it would have to be a slightly different shape :D