OtakuBoards

I have a Qustion

Hinata

In Tenchi Muyo,as we all know, Ayeka and Sasami are stuck on the planet Earth due to their spaceship crashing. But when their parents come their father...The King of Jurai... comes and has a problem with Tenchi watching over the girls and threfore asks Ayeka's "fiance" to fight Tenchi.
Of course this guy looses the fight but what I want to know is why does the King of Jurai have such a problem with Tenchi...
Is it because Tenchi is Yosho's grandson..or because of the power that Tenchi posseses...Please help me!!!!

Well, what I think is there are two things, one, it's the fact that Yosho ran off when his father didn't want him to, and two, Tenchi is half earthling, and the King seems to have a problem with jurians marrying outside their own people. Also, if that fruity guy that thinks of himself as the nobelest of nobels was swept off the peir by mihoshi's crash, why would they consider that a win for Tenchi? They actually didn't fight, so it would mean there should be a rematch between the fruity guy and Tenchi.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]at the time, ayeka's father did not know anything about tenchi and just saw him as a commoner, which got him mad because he only wanted ayeka to fall for someone with juraiian blood.... [/B][/QUOTE]

He know's Tenchi has Juraiian blood cause she told him that Tenchi is Yosho's grandson.

[SIZE=1]The king of Jurai knew about Tenchi and his ability to control the lighthawk wings (from Mihoshi's report) but he still didn't want him to marry Aeka OR Sasami because...

#1: Tenchi was the grandson of Yosho, who has been basically exiled from the Jurai royal family for running away and not coming back for 700 years.

#2: Tenchi is also not a pure-blooded Juraian (sp? or is that even a word?) he is only 1/16th Jurai and 15/16th human. It is a nobility thing I guess... [/SIZE]

Pkay thanx for all the answer but in actuality isn't Tenchi 1/4 Jurian....Because Yosho is full Jurian therfore his mom/dad is 1/2 and then Tenchi would be 1/4....
Am I right about that.....
But I pretty much get the other things you all said..and thank you again!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]Pkay thanx for all the answer but in actuality isn't Tenchi 1/4 Jurian....Because Yosho is full Jurian therfore his mom/dad is 1/2 and then Tenchi would be 1/4....
Am I right about that.....
But I pretty much get the other things you all said..and thank you again!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

His mother was 1/2 Jurian. For some reason, in the anime world, anyone with half human blood is very very powerful.

• 3 weeks later...
yeah. he doesnt care about the fact that they are related, cuz aeka and yosho were gonna get married. he doesnt want his daughter staying in such primitive conditions with a commoner. there is also the chance that they might want to get married if they were together too long, and she already has a fiance who is "worthy" of aeka. plus, tenchi looks weak and scrawny.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
1.)First off the King still has a grudge against Yosho running off
2.)King dislikes people marrying out of their own blood yet alone their own race.
3.)The King just Like Aeka and Sasami's Mother is very over protective about his children.

To further add to this it seems that in the New tenchi series aka the continuation to the first Ova's, we may get to see the King again and he'll play some type of role. Keep in mind the King clearly stated that this wasn't the end between him and Tenchi and the family does intend to visit them again!

Just a little insight for all of you Tenchi Fans here!