Morbo Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 RULES OF GAME 1. someone starts off with a picture and shows it on here 2. [b]no-one[/b] can post another image until the previous one has been guessed. 3. if someone wins the challenge but doesn't reply within 48 hours its first come, first serve for whoever wants the next go 4. if no-one can guess it then the player has to post clues to what it is 5. [b]ONE[/b] guess per post yet again... i'll start with something real easy to try and get the ball started and get some interest: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Morbo86/vlcsnap-170381.png[/img]
The Tentacle Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 Oh man, I played this back on 1up.com once. Â Awesome game. Okay, this one's a no-brainer. Â It's [b]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/b]. Â
Morbo Posted December 28, 2010 Author Posted December 28, 2010 (edited) [quote name='The Tentacle' timestamp='1293495909' post='703358'] Okay, this one's a no-brainer. It's [b]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/b]. [/quote] Yep, [b]Evangelion 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone[/b] to be precise. Go ahead your turn. Edited December 28, 2010 by Morbo
The Tentacle Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 Okay, my turn. Â This one's a little harder since it's an older title but it's such a classic I'm sure someone will recognize it: [img]http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/images/bex/pako_2baka.jpg[/img]
JamesMay Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 (edited) woot... I kinda guessed on that one.. never actually seen the show. Heres a good one... I personally consider it to be on the unpopular side. Not many people I know watch it. But its a damn good anime if you ask me. [img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/jamesfrankmay/goodluck.jpg[/img] By the way... Great idea Morbo.. this game is cool Edited December 28, 2010 by JamesMay
Sangome Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Mushishi? Never actually seen it, but I recognize it.[/font][/color]
Sangome Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2r7voqp.jpg[/img] Tried to avoid a screenshot of the main character to make it less obvious, but hopefully I didn't make this TOO obscure. xD; Though this show isn't horrendously popular anyway, so.[/font][/color]
Shinmaru Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 (edited) That is [b]Kannagi[/b] of course. Edited December 28, 2010 by Shinmaru
Sangome Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Verr' gud. Yer turn, Shin.[/font][/color]
Shinmaru Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/shizuokickingass.jpg[/img] Probably not too tough for those who have been keeping up with current series.
Morbo Posted December 28, 2010 Author Posted December 28, 2010 I believe that to be[b] Durarara!! ?[/b]
Morbo Posted December 28, 2010 Author Posted December 28, 2010 [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Morbo86/30.jpg[/img] [left]Okay this one could trip a few people up. [/left] [/center]
CaNz Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 I am pretty sure I remember that DBZ parody in a very anime reference packed episode of Gintama. course its been a while and I cant find any website that would back me up right now!
Morbo Posted December 28, 2010 Author Posted December 28, 2010 And you got it in one! [b]Gintama[/b] is correct!.
CaNz Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 awesome! [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/nottelling.jpg[/IMG] someone will get this right away I am sure.
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 29, 2010 Posted December 29, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]I'm gonna say [b]Zoids[/b], just because of the background creature glowing back there.[/font]
CaNz Posted December 29, 2010 Posted December 29, 2010 Yep, that's Zoids alright. the main character from Zoids Fuzors is just so forgettable! anyways you are up!
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Oops, forgot I was participating, my bad. Lessee, here's one. I tried not to get the title character in the shot so as not to make it too easy, but anyone familiar with earlier Gainax should be able to recognize these fellas without too much trouble. [img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7991/namethatanime.jpg[/img][/font]
The Tentacle Posted December 30, 2010 Posted December 30, 2010 That's from Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water I believe.
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Yep, spot on! You're up, The Tentacle.[/font]
The Tentacle Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 Okay, this one's a little tricky. Â This character actually appears in TWO different animes but only one is correct here. Â If you need a hint just look at how she's dressed. [img]http://diefanboys.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/Harukas-antics.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now