Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
Sweet! I finally got another one!
[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/youllneverguessbwaaaahahahahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaahaha.jpg[/img] Edited by CaNz
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]That would be [b]Detective Conan[/b] [or [b]Case Closed[/b] in the US in order to avoid enraging Conan the Barbarian].

Incidentally, I miss that show like crazy.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]*fanfare*

[center][img]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4572/screen1rr8.jpg[/img][/center][/font][/color]
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Yessir. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go purge my brain of what memories remain of Otani and his mind-numbingly stupid existence.[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Mooneye.jpg[/img]
I am guessing this is too easy... but whatever... Edited by CaNz
Posted
I recognise it but cant place it. As per rules can you please post a clue? either another screen shot or maybe a quote from the show?
Posted
LOL I totally forgot about this! That's what I get for posting stuff from old anime and then ignoring the thread.

The image is from a series related to another show I have reviewed on the OB Podcast in the past. (A clue [i]plus[/i] shilling. Impressive, no?)
Posted
No. Never.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Monkey-chan/screenshots/deadduck.jpg[/IMG][/center]

This might be kinda obscure, but we'll just see how things go. :V

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...